Send me a resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
접수된 이력서후 자세히 설명드리겠습니다.
The Sr. Business Systems Analyst will analyze business issues, define requirements, design computer programs, and recommend automated system controls and protocols to solve organizational information issues. Determine operational objectives, gather information, and evaluate output requirements and formats. Work closely with end users to analyze, define, model, and document systems requirements. Identify project milestones, phases, and elements, and keep team within timeline and budget. Construct workflow charts and diagrams, study system capabilities, and write specifications. Develop organizational change management framework and conduct user acceptance testing. Maintain automated system protocols by writing and updating procedures. May create end-user documentation (e.g., user guides, process flow charts, training materials) and deliver training.
• Ability to translate business requirements to technical requirements for developers to understand.
• Ability to coordinate with technical team and quality team to deliver business process enhancements
• Ability to analyze business process issues and guide business and technical team for a timely resolution for production issues
• Ability to write SQL queries to validate data in the back-end systems
• Experience with all phases of business application development lifecycle
• Strong desire to deliver quality service
• Displays knowledge of the business and a comprehensive understanding of how systems relate to it
• Understand the software being used to run the business to be able to assist clients in resolving the most difficult problems
• Rapidly assesses options and likely consequences when under time pressure to make decisions or solve problems
• Balances short and long-term priorities to obtain best results
• Routinely makes decisions that reflect learning from past experiences
• Displays a propensity for developing and participating in a team environment
• Actively listens to others in order to respond accordingly
• Communicates in a manner that is clear, concise, timely and understood by technical personnel, clients and client executives
• Proactively seeks ways to improve personal and departmental productivity and serves as a role model to others
• Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop positive working relationships with all levels of the enterprise
• Regularly pursues job-related training courses
• Exhibits professionalism, honesty, integrity, respect for every individual, and teamwork
• Displays a high degree of initiative, energy, dedication, and innovation on a regular basis.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• 8 + years experience in the IT field to support the consumer industry.
• Proficient in developing business requirements documentation, process flows, status reports, and presentations.
• Strong written and oral communications skills
• Demonstrates project and team leadership skills
• Self-starter, willing to get involved and do whatever is needed to get the job done.
• Strong analytical skills and experience in writing SQL queries.
• Solid knowledge on RESTful API architecture, and 3 tier IT environment.
• Technical and/or project management certifications a plus