Please see job description below and send your resume at email@example.com if you are interested in.
Essential Functions of Position:
• Responsible for sell and delivery of company products and services to clients.
• Take care of Quotations of all product and prices.
• Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
• Identify and resolve client concerns.
• Communicate new product and information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
• Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
• Prepare action plan and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
• Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
• Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
• Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
• Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
• Must be available to travel to various states in order service current clients and acquire new customers.
• 4 year College Degree
• Five or more years of experience
Eligibility for health and dental coverage subject to plan terms.
Eligibility for company-paid benefits such as life insurance, and long-term care, subject to applicable waiting periods.
Paid time off (PTO) earned on an accrual basis & company-paid holidays