비자 측에서 좀 부담스러울 정도로 많은 주식을 풀었다는 사실 입니다.
    물론 사업확장, 법적인 대응에 들어갈 비용등을 고려해서
    많은 자금을 확보해야할 필요성이 있었겠지만,
    자그마치 8억주가 넘게 풀려 있는 상황에서는
    마스터 처럼 단기간에 4배 이상의 고수익은 기대하기 힘듭니다.

하지만 비자 측에서 풀어놓은 주식을 다시 사들이겠다고 했었고,
    또 마진을 50% 수준까지 끌어 올리겠다고 했으니
    시간이 좀 지나고 퍼블릭 회사로 정비가 완료되면
    2008년 10-K 가 나올때 쯤엔 $150선을 넘어갈수도 있으리라 봅니다.

저는 현재 stock하고 5월, 6월 12월 콜 옵션에 long 포지션 입니다.
    주식은 뭐 그냥 60% 올랐는데, 옵션은 장난이 아닙니다.
    5월 콜 130%, 6월 콜 420%, 그리고 12월 콜은 무려 800% 올랐습니다.

4월 한달 비자에서 나온 수익만 31만 2천불.
    포지션 잘 잡으면 내 후년쯤에 멀티 밀리어내어로 은퇴 할 수도…ㅋㅋ

• dskal 76.***.172.16

콜옵션이라는게 뭔가요? 이런건 어떻게 하는건지?

• ISP 66.***.42.142

흐흐흐.. 엄청난 돈을 부어 놓으셨나 보군요.
      전 단기적으로 포지션을 6월 put 으로 잡아 놨습니다. 아무래도 비자가 PE가 MA 보다 커서 그런지 스윙이 좀 크군요(역시 압션은 이런게 좋지요 :)). 저도 단기적으로 가격이 좀 떨어지면 call로 잡아 놓을생각 입니다.

그런데 롱텀 가시려면 제가 보기에는 MA가 좀더 낫지 않나 보는데요.
      일단 회사 프로파일 보시면 알겠지만, MA가 operation cost가 비자보다 훨씬 낫거든요.

그런데 비자는 오랫동안 핸드폰 결제를 미국에서 준비 해왔고 해서(이거 되면 대박인데 ㅎㅎㅎ) 관심을 주는데 이거 패스를 안시키나 왜 안시작 하는지 모르겠군요.

• jason 88.***.235.52

the fixed interchange fee, currently 6% for each goods, should be in competition. when you purchase any product from walmart or target, that 6% was already in the price, it doesnt matter whether or not you pay with cash for the price; you still pay 6% of the price as long as the retailer doesnt give you incentives on paying with cash in reward. thus, those master and visa have been an evil for customers these days and inflation will help them make more money as far as the interchange fee will be asked at the same rate.

those visa and master will love to raise inflation, but the us goverment needs to regulate on the level of price of overall products to avoid anger of us customers so that fed will claim to print out more money and this will be hidden inflation that forces the us goverment to impose more sales tax which eventually burdens back to the customers. this bad circulation had been on and on even before the credit crisis occurred. uncle sam seems to begin its late hw that i like.

imagine you pay tax to enrich those pigs at the end, and you are happy to share the blind money from many speculators or newbies. many of you know that fed is a government agency, but truly it is not. its a cartel that consists of some major banks in the world and the us goverment as a corporate identity. its good to understand what happened in jekyll island back in time to 1910.

we have developped the credit card transaction system cheaper and more reliable. the fixed processing fee should be in competition or diminished, and the overissue of the credit card should be forbidden. i like the transaction system like paychex that is one of my stalwart stocks, also revolutioncard which has no fees. google also introduces one. of course we have paypal as well. the more competition in business, the happier customers

its ironical that we can see “credit card fair fee act of 2008”, litigation provision, visa ipo, and expainsion of masters card in european market almost at the close time frame. one analyst, im not a big fan of those analysts but for you referrence in diversity, says MasterCard셲 annual revenues could plunge by up to $250 million, while its earnings could be slashed by 25%. If forced to negotiate its Interchange fees, Visa셲 revenues would drop by over $550 million, and its earnings would be slashed by a third. sorry if it sounds to break your rousy dream. i just didnt want to see many lemmings to free falling at your cliff with the pitch pipe that just sounds sweet. maybe you have enjoyed your covered call at the same time… good luck to your multi millionaire dream. plus, their 50% buyback doesnt help diminish its hype imho, and where do they have money come from for the buyback? you mean the current price needs to drop under ipo price? hell its disastrous for whom to get in at $55, huh? sorry to be sarcastic, but we need to be in balance.. :)

• Hey would you mind letting me know which webhost you’re using? I’ve loaded your blog in 3 different browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you recommend a good internet hosting provider at a reasonable price? Thank you, I appreciate it!
      Nike Free 5.0 Womens Running For Kids Minimal Cost With 2012 Full Collection [url=http://www.djtrevsdisco.com/images/config.php?Nike-Free-5.0-Running–Womens-Black-t-1378_397.html]Nike Free 5.0 Womens Running For Kids Minimal Cost With 2012 Full Collection[/url]

• buy air jordan viii suns 2013 120.***.229.0

Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the pictures on this blog loading? I’m trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it’s the blog. Any feed-back would be greatly appreciated.
      buy air jordan viii suns 2013

• converse sale deutschland 124.***.128.131

Does your blog have a contact page? I’m having trouble locating it but, I’d like to shoot you an email. I’ve got some suggestions for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it develop over time.
      converse sale deutschland

• rea billigt sverige store 60.***.120.184

I’m truly enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme? Superb work!
      rea billigt sverige store

• Gefsadderbape 23.***.29.218

The dynamic rolling bottom section, the special soft foam cushioned insert under the heel and the twin densityJust because a sandal is comfortable, doesn’t mean it has to be ugly! There’s no reason to sacrifice style when you’re looking for healthy footwear.You can save on sandals and flip flops if you follow these tips:relief to heel pain sufferers no matter how far the problem has progressed.Those who prefer that their boots should not be made of leather in that case the boots are made of faux fur lining. fitflops clearance The FitFlop builds the gym into every step and allows you to tone while you walk.Never force yourself to buy anything that you are not 100 percent sure that you like.One example of smart usage is if you have a properly supportive waterproof pair to wear in the shower and poolside.At the same time if it is a sneaker you can hardly wear it for a night out.The ergonometric idea is that the design forces the body to balance on its own and creates force, thus increasing output on the muscles of the lower leg. flip flop shop You can find bride flip flops for as low as three dollars in some cases.It is an excellent product for toning different leg muscle groups, helps alleviate pressure on the feet and joints, and helps to burn more calories.However with winter fast approaching, you don锟斤拷t want your toes to be left out in the cold.As I noted off the top, shoe manufacturers today know that savvy consumers like us want it all – comfort, style and value.I know I already mentioned this particular problem, but I feel it deserves it’s own number. cheap fitflops It’s a footwear company that claims to have technology that mimics walking on a beach.Not just foot pain sufferers but those affected by severe knee and back pain, joint problems, osteoarthritis pain, bunion pain and plantar fasciitis symptoms.Unlike the flip flop which can actually have the reverse effect on your joints in your feet,For many people its the comfort that is the real reason for wearing the shoes rather than any help that they offer with getting the lower body into shape.Now, given that there are certainly loads of brands out there that offer all sorts of styles of footwear, then you surely won’t have a hard time trying to look for one that will suit your budget. fitflop sale Jamaica, Hawaii, Cancun 鈥?wherever! Enjoy a beautiful sunset and daiquiris as you watch the tide come in.Bunion night splints give excellent support and will help to keep the feet in a more natural position allowing the tendons and ligaments to adapt.” originated in the 1970s as a response to other companies making knock-off versions of the flip-flops.Check out this review if you’d like to know more about Moszkito sandals for high arches.There, you’ll find real user reviews, recommended products and competitive prices. wholesale flip flops Some expensive models are available for brand-conscious individuals and some less costly models are available for thrifty costumers.After all, it’s just so simple to slide your foot into something, as opposed to struggling into a real shoe, having to BEND OVER, and then having to TIE the laces (sigh.These flips are not ugly! If they were ugly, I wouldn’t wear them! They are very very cute,I still wear the same shoe brands today to prevent flare-ups: Birkenstock, Haflinger, Brooks, Lowa, and Chaco.It was this ability to be able to relate entirely with women and recognise their needs that allowed FitFlop the success it has achieved as well as the businesses before. fitflops best price How often have you seen people sporting sandals or flip flops that are too short for their feet.Not only are their sandals all kinds of comfortable, they’re stunningly beautiful as well.One of the most effective times of the day to start a treatment regimen is during the night.(This article is about shoes; for more details about a wide assortment of treatments, read my article about plantar fasciitis treatment options.They may vary in price range and but are still a girls best friend. cheap fitflops You also shouldn’t be surprised if you find out that they have more than one pair of FitFlops – quite possibly they will have their own little collection.My friend has tried it, and now she is more fit and fabulous than ever before.These include Mariah Carey, Jennifer Lopez, Scarlett Johansson, Sandra Bullock, and Elizabeth Hurley.If you have a different size foot than most people, you are likely to find a pair at up to 70% off the retail price.The product is also known to keep your knees from aching and your legs from getting tired quickly, fitflop sale Now flip-flops flop up at all sorts of places – stores, school, the doctor’s office, restaurants, and yes – even the office.The soles contain Microwobbleboard ? Technology which combines both the talent of Rolf Harris and the wobbliness of a wobble board.The women锟斤拷s Oasis thong sandal features a stretch-proof suede upper with a circular embroidered central FitFlop motif.That’s generally good advice: Most thong sandals frankly worsen this painful foot condition.In the heel, high density foam offers the maximum shock absorption from a heavy heel strike. mac makeup wholesale Most Rainbow flip flops cost around $40Computer Technology Articles, but you can find pairs for less online.One of the main ones being a workout without actually going through the trouble of going to the gym.Choosing the best sandals for plantar fasciitis is quite the challenge.Wear them and you’ll be exercising all areas of your body where cellulite is normally found – your thighs, buns and stomach.By absorbing the force from walking, painful joints are eased removing pain. mac cosmetics outlet and maintaining an active healthy lifestyle for fear of making the problem worse, if exercise is bearable at all.After all, they remind us of the beach and being on vacation.Overall, I think both the above sport sandals are worth taking a deeper look at.Some of them have different accessories that can go with them as well.One of the main ones being a workout without actually going through the trouble of going to the gym.

• Super prix inférieur de Adidas 183.***.160.43

We stumbled over here by a different web address and thought I may as well check things out. I like what I see so now i’m following you. Look forward to exploring your web page again.
      Super prix inférieur de Adidas

• Good Toms Flat Breathe freely Womens Leopard Grey 124.***.131.100

Hey there would you mind sharing which blog platform you’re working with? I’m looking to start my own blog in the near future but I’m having a difficult time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I’m looking for something completely unique. P.S Sorry for being off-topic but I had to ask!
      Good Toms Flat Breathe freely Womens Leopard Grey