A well-known international solar industry leader in GA has partnered with Joynus to help identify a Purchasing Specialist. The Purchasing Specialist is responsible for organizing, controlling, and monitoring purchasing activities for assigned machine parts, and also introducing purchasing strategies targeting maximum contribution to the operating result. This is an especially important role, and you will be working with the business leaders and strategists to make an impact in the company for years to come.
• Check PR/PO/GR and system flow management in SAP
• Determination of Purchase Order on basis of the sales forecast and the stock level.
• Inventory and risk management with the concerned services.
• Negotiate with external accounts for competitive unit price and contract terms.
• Participate in the plant’s production plan and capacity optimization.
• Inland and overseas transport optimization to reduce cost.
• Ensure close relationship with suppliers in respective domain, such as machine parts management, lead-time, expedition, and reception.
• Bachelor’s degree in SCM, Business Management, or related fields
• 1-2 years of purchasing or procurement experience preferred
• Bilingual Korean and English
• Proficiency in MS Office applications and SAP preferred
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send resume and contact: firstname.lastname@example.org