A well-known international solar industry leader in GA has partnered with Joynus to identify a Process Engineer. The Process Engineer is responsible for providing direction, guidance, and support to all of the issues because many issues are related to other factors which affect module quality.
• Develop and implements methods for sampling, inspection, testing, and evaluation of products.
• Initiates process improvement projects to increase efficiency, reduce costs, improve quality, and defect analysis.
• Develop troubleshooting guides for maintenance and operations personnel for line use.
• Generate engineering documentation: PFMEA, Control Plans, Work Instructions, etc.
• Develop and maintain weekly (Regular) reports consistent with departmental needs to track progress.
• Strong mechanical & process aptitude and analytical approach
• Bachelor/master’s degree in engineering fields
• Background of solar technique and industries
• Experience in manufacturing environment
• Proven project management ability with concurrent project assignments
• Assertive, able to cope with pressure, a team player
If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org