NIW 추천서 샘플 4

WeGreened 68.***.232.218 4245

NIW 추천서 샘플 4

RE: Form I-140 Petition of EB2 NIW (National Interest Waiver) for [The petitioner]

Dear Immigration Officer:

I write this letter in support of [the petitioner’s] petition for immigration to the United States, in the category of EB2 NIW (National Interest Waiver). [The petitioner] made significant scientific contributions to the field of two-dimensional turbulence where new non-invasive techniques were implemented with a great potential for future research. [At] XXX University, he has continued studies in hydrodynamics, but now in binary mixture systems. This work is especially timely because of possible impacts on oil refining techniques and oceanography studies.

I am presently a Professor in the Department of Computer Science at XXX University. I received my Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering from Duke University in 1990. I have been a Principal Investigator for XXX Program sponsored by the United States Department of Defense. My research have been published in a number of highly esteemed journals, such as IEEE. I have also presented my work at conferences around the world. Additionally, I have served on the peer review board for United States Department of National Defense research grants, and have been invited to review papers for several leading scientific journals including IEEE. Thus, I believe I am well qualified to evaluate [the petitioner’s] research ability and contributions to the field and its benefits to United States’ National Interest. Attached is a copy of my Curriculum Vitae for your review.

I met [the petitioner] in the summer of 2001 when I visited Professor XXXs lab at the University of Pittsburgh. During my 6 weeks of stay there, [the petitioner] and I worked together on the research project of two-dimensional thermal convection. It was during that time that I noticed his special understanding and broad knowledge in physics, especially in the area of fluid turbulence. Although I have not met [the petitioner] in the last few years, I noticed from reading the literature that his scientific career is really taking off. For example, he has published just within the last 18 months 4 papers in the journal Physical Review Letters, which is indisputably the best physics journal in the world. This is a tremendous achievement for a research scientist in the field. In many universities in the world a single publication in this journal is sufficient to lend someone a full professor position.

[The petitioner’s] work at Pittsburg [sic] focused on the extremely challenging and important problem of two-dimensional turbulence. Though somewhat surprising, the flow of systems that are effectively two dimensional is relatively common, occurring in various thin films and biological membranes. Therefore, [the petitioner’s] work on understanding turbulence in two dimensional systems will have wide ranging impacts. . . .

[The petitioner] made significant scientific contributions to the field of two-dimensional turbulence where new non-invasive techniques were implemented with a great potential for future research. Important results were also obtained by [the petitioner] in the field of polymer-turbulence interactions where polymer stretching imparts a drastic effect on quenching turbulence. He also obtained new, important and unexpected results regarding the exponential tail for the decaying two-dimensional turbulence. These results might shed a new light on the physics of final stage of a vortex liquid.

[The petitioner] outstanding contributions to the scientific community and its benefits to U.S. national interest have been recognized nationally and internationally. He has been elected as a senior member of IEEE, which is a leading Scientific Research Society, offered to those who have shown noteworthy achievements as an original investigator in a field of electrical engineering.

In summary, I believe that [the petitioner] is a talented investigator who has made, and will continue to make, substantial contributions in United States and its economy, and his work is in U.S. national interest. I endorse [the petitioner’s] application for U.S. permanent residence status strongly and without reservation. I will be pleased to provide any additional information that might be helpful in your evaluation and approval of this petition.

Sincerely yours,
    XXXX, Professor
    Department of XXXX
    XXXXX Center
    XXXXXUniversity

NIW 추천서에 대해

강력한 추천서는 NIW 승인 성공에 필수요소입니다우리 Chen 법률 사무소에서는 NIW 신청서 성공 승인에 추천서가 얼마나 중요한 역할을 하는지 잘 알기 때문에 별도의 추가 비용없이 각각 개별화된 추천서의 초안을 작성해드립니다우리는 좋은 추천서를 쓰기 위해서는 미 이민국의 규정과 이민법에 대한 정확한 이해가 필요하므로 이를 틀에 박힌 견본 서식으로 대체할 수 없다고 믿습니다.

NIW 신청서를 제출하는 것은 성공적인 이민을 위한 중요한 발걸음이며 결코 가볍게 생각해서는 안 됩니다그냥 한번 해보자라는 생각으로 NIW 신청서를 접수하지 마세요최근 들어 신청서 처리 기간이 길어진 관계로 무작정 접수한 신청서는 영주권을 받기까지의 기간을 더욱 지연시킬 수 있습니다뿐만 아니라같은 카테고리 내에서 신청서를 여러 번 접수하는 것을 법으로 금지하고 있지는 않으나 NIW 신청서 승인 거절 이후 자격조건이 크게 향상되지 않은 상태에서 재신청할 경우 다시 승인 거절을 받을 가능성이 높습니다.

이곳에 게시되는 글들은 Chen 이민 법률 사무소에서 제공하는 것으로 저작권에 대한 모든 권한은 Chen 이민 법률 사무소에 있으며, 본 게시물의 무단전재와 재배포를 금합니다.
    Copyright ⓒ Chen Immigration Law Associates, P.A., All Rights Reserved.
    • Tel: 1.888.666.0969 • Fax: 1.214.580.5532 • E-mail: korean@chenassociates.com (한국어 상담)
    • 홈페이지: http://www.wegreened.com/kr/ • Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/199093370265351
    • 네이버 블로그: blog.naver.com/wegreened • 성공사례 블로그: http://www.wegreened.com/korean/ 
    • 최근 NIW/EB1 케이스 승인 통지서: http://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals.html