NIW 추천서 샘플 2

WeGreened 68.***.232.218 3102

NIW 추천서 샘플 2

RE: Form I-140 Petition of EB2 NIW (National Interest Waiver) for [The petitioner]

Dear Sir or Madam:

I am writing in enthusiastic support for [the petitioner’s] petition for immigration to the United States. Specifically, I am writing to provide evidence that [the petitioner’s] work is in the national interest of this country.

I was the major advisor of [the petitioner’s] PhD degree studies in Genetics and a committee member of [the petitioner’s] Master’s degree studies in Statistics at the University of Missouri-Columbia during the period of 1999-2005. [The petitioner] also joined my laboratory as a postdoc research Associates during 2005-2006. I state without reservation that [the petitioner] is an outstanding researcher in the field of crop science.

I direct a corn breeding program to develop multiple stress-tolerant corn lines and hybrids for 10 years at the University of XXXX. The program has received grants from the Department of Agriculture of the United States. I also served as an Associates Editor [for] the peer-reviewed journal Crop Science for six years and have reviewed more than 60 papers every year.

[The petitioner] joined my research group in September, 2006. I hand-selected him out of 12 high-qualified applicants for his impressive and strong educational and research experience and skills in traditional plant breeding, molecular biology and statistics.

[The petitioner] is a key scientist in my corn breeding and genetics laboratory. He is responsible for discovering drought and heat tolerance genes, identifying new tolerance, and developing molecular breeding tools for genetic improvement of stress tolerance. The accomplishment of this project would significantly contribute to the crop production under water stressed environments. During his time in my laboratory, he published a total of four peer-reviewed papers and has already submitted a paper for publication from his post-doctoral research. [The petitioner’s] papers attracted international interests. I am sure that these results will become cited worldwide in the next few years. [The petitioner] discovered quantitative trait loci for soybean resistance to soybean cyst nematode (SCN), the first major pest in soybean. His discoveries enhanced our understanding in development of SCN-resistant cultivars.

[The petitioner’s] other significant achievements include the development of three novel techniques for discovering the genetic basis of complex traits – meta analysis of QTL locations, interval mapping pooled analysis and haplotype block-based interval mapping. [The petitioner’s] work is pioneer, innovative and [The petitioner’s] accomplishments as a PhD student far exceed those of his peers at the same career stage and have earned him an international reputation as an outstanding researcher. I therefore strongly believe that [the petitioner] is an exceptionally outstanding scientist and that granting [the petitioner] permanent residency will definitely benefit our national interest.

Yours Truly,

XXXX, PhD

Associates Professor

Director of XXXX Program

at University of XXXX

NIW 추천서에 대해

강력한 추천서는 NIW 승인 성공에 필수요소입니다우리 Chen 법률 사무소에서는 NIW 신청서 성공 승인에 추천서가 얼마나 중요한 역할을 하는지 잘 알기 때문에 별도의 추가 비용없이 각각 개별화된 추천서의 초안을 작성해드립니다우리는 좋은 추천서를 쓰기 위해서는 미 이민국의 규정과 이민법에 대한 정확한 이해가 필요하므로 이를 틀에 박힌 견본 서식으로 대체할 수 없다고 믿습니다.

NIW 신청서를 제출하는 것은 성공적인 이민을 위한 중요한 발걸음이며 결코 가볍게 생각해서는 안 됩니다그냥 한번 해보자라는 생각으로 NIW 신청서를 접수하지 마세요최근 들어 신청서 처리 기간이 길어진 관계로 무작정 접수한 신청서는 영주권을 받기까지의 기간을 더욱 지연시킬 수 있습니다뿐만 아니라같은 카테고리 내에서 신청서를 여러 번 접수하는 것을 법으로 금지하고 있지는 않으나 NIW 신청서 승인 거절 이후 자격조건이 크게 향상되지 않은 상태에서 재신청할 경우 다시 승인 거절을 받을 가능성이 높습니다.

이곳에 게시되는 글들은 Chen 이민 법률 사무소에서 제공하는 것으로 저작권에 대한 모든 권한은 Chen 이민 법률 사무소에 있으며, 본 게시물의 무단전재와 재배포를 금합니다.
    Copyright ⓒ Chen Immigration Law Associates, P.A., All Rights Reserved.
    • Tel: 1.888.666.0969 • Fax: 1.214.580.5532 • E-mail: korean@chenassociates.com (한국어 상담)
    • 홈페이지: http://www.wegreened.com/kr/ • Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/199093370265351
    • 네이버 블로그: blog.naver.com/wegreened • 성공사례 블로그: http://www.wegreened.com/korean/ 
    • 최근 NIW/EB1 케이스 승인 통지서: http://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals.html