저희 SigmaGraft는 플러튼에 위치한 메디칼 제품 제조 회사이며 아래와 같이 직원을 모집합니다.
Research Scientist position
Responsible for designing, undertaking and analyzing information from controlled laboratory-based investigations, experiments and trials.
– Coordinate with business management to determine research objectives
– Work in accordance to project brief and deliver frequent project updates
– Develop and direct given research assignments
– Create a plan of action and set project goals and manage them to completion
– Prepare technical reports, summaries, and protocols and perform quantitative analyses.
– Document analytical data under cGMP and corporate guidelines.
– Utilize various professional sources to find and extract pertinent information
– B.S. in science field (preferably Biomedical Engineering, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering) and at least 3 years of work experience; or M.S. in similar science field and at least 1 year of work experience or PhD in similar science field
– Posting Job, conducting preliminary interviews and coordinating pre-employment processes such as reference checks
– Processing employees’ leave requests
– Handle personnel issues relating to staff conflicts, performance issues, absenteeism, etc.
– Developing/maintaining workplace safety policies, such as evacuation plans and policies that address workplace violence
– Manage inventories & non-inventories.
– Provide employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
– Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
– Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees and administering disciplinary procedures.
– Investigate and report on industrial accidents to insurance carriers.
– Prepare yearly employee evaluation and keep recording.
– Review all purchases.
– Back up purchasing.
SigmaGraft Inc. is a manufacturer of medical device for implant surgeries and researches and develops biomaterials for dental and orthopedic applications.
We are looking for Operations Manager who will be responsible for overseeing day-to-day operational issues and communicate cross-functionally to assist departments to solve operational issues.
– Motivate team members to achieve plan goals
– Organize and facilitate work team meetings
– Solve daily operational issues
– Administer policies and implement projects
– Conduct presentations and formal training programs
– Improve team communication and engagement
– Lead, facilitate, coordinate and track activities required to ensure project is completed on time and successfully in a manner consistent with organizational goals
– Organize and present key project metrics, and risk to management
Education and Experience:
– BS degree in a technical field (engineering or science)
– Minimum 5 years of project management experience or operations management
– Experience leading projects or process implementation
– Ability to lead a multi-disciplined team
– Understanding of engineering, supply chain, production, and quality processes
Here are the benefits:
1. Full Medical Insurance, premium is paid by the company (full access to Aetna or Kaiser)
2. Paid Time Off (5 days of sick leave and 6 days of vacation in first year employment, not including paid holidays which is 8 days a year)
3. 401k Matching (up to 2% of salary)
4. Bilingual in English & Korean Preferred
Please send the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org