Joynus has been retained by one of the largest, global tier-1 automotive manufacturers to recruit a bilingual Korean Manufacturing Engineer. This is an excellent opportunity to join a large engineering team, grow your skills, and be mentored by mechanical/electrical engineering professionals.
• Support improvements of current manufacturing systems.
• Support the development and implementation of new product manufacturing processes.
• Design and develop assembly processes for enhancements, engineering changes, new products.
• Assist with the transition of new product requirements into standard manufacturing processes.
• Evaluation of new products, equipment, and design improvements
• Assist in developing the best standards for quality, process flow, lean manufacturing, and continuous improvements.
• Assist with the development of standardized work procedures and assist in training employees on new concepts and procedures.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
• Bilingual in Korean and English
• 1-2 years of relevant experience preferred
*Visa sponsorship available if necessary*
If you are interested in learning more about the opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org