Joynus Search Group is proud to partner with a company that helps to reduce the pace of climate change by providing eco-friendly energy sources. They are currently looking for a Logistics Specialist who can help to enhance plant operations by applying continuous improvement methodology.
• Customs clearance and FTZ (Foreign Trade Zone) management.
• Processing all transport orders and daily transport planning with a focus on optimization of loads.
• Spot market shipment carrier sourcing and cost negotiation.
• Resolve and monitor any service issues and inform relevant teams if necessary.
• Resolve quality issues and prevent their reoccurrence by working with other functioning teams.
• Capacity planning for short and mid-term by working w/ Purchasing and Operation Planning Team.
• Identify strategies to improve inventory control through cycle counting and production data entry.
• Set procedures for reducing the importing costs.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain or related field
• 0-2 years of logistics experiences preferred
• Bilingual in Korean and English
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send resume and contact: email@example.com