We, Proacture Consutling LLC as a recruiting company, are looking for an entry-level/experienced staff accountant on behalf of our client, a small CertifiePublic Accounting Firm, located in Southern California and Michigan. The firm services large and small closely-held businesses, US subsidiary of publicly traded companies in Korea, high net worth individuals, professional athletes and various other industries; by performing audits, reviews or compilations, tax/business advice, or preparing their financial statements and tax returns. Entry level staff accountants are responsible for the following essential job functions:
– Perform audit, review or compilation procedures.
– Prepare work papers using various computer applications.
– Prepare financial statements.
– Prepare state and federal income tax returns for corporations, partnerships, and individuals.
– Monthly bookkeeping services and payroll services for numerous clients.
– Prep of monthly payroll tax deposits and sales tax returns.
– Research accounting rules and various tax laws
– This job description is not all inclusive.
-Management may require the employee to perform various other duties.
– Possible. Temporarily (or permanently if it fits both to employer and employee) due to COVID-19
Accounting major preferred
Visa and green card sponsorship for high performing employee
Southern California or Michigan
Please send me your resume if you are interested so that we can disclose our client.