방법도 있을테고, 이민국에서 일일이 찾아 다니며 조사하기도
    힘들겠죠. 하지만, 만일을 경우, 본인이 냈다는 것을 이민국에서
    알았다고 가정을 하고, 그때 문제가 되는 것이 어느 것인지
    궁금합니다.

현실적인 것과 관계없이 법적으로 어떻게 되어 있는지,
    그리고, 그런 법이나 이민국 규정을 어디서 찾을 수 알려
    주시면 감사하겠습니다.

• 64.***.109.242

전 3년전에 대학원을 졸업할때 인터내셔널 오피스에서 해준 h-1 워크샵에서 h-1 신청에 필요한 제반비용을 고용주가 내야한다고 들었습니다. 그렇지 않을시 그 비용은 피고용인이 내야하고 그렇게 되면 결국 프리베일링 웨이지를 충족시키지 못하기때문이라고 했었습니다.

• 한솔 아빠 199.***.160.10

답변 감사합니다.
      제 기억에는 H-1B는 피고용인이 내도 되는데,
      그 비용을 제외하고도 prevailing wage를 충족해야 한다고
      들었습니다. H-1B petition의 신청자는 고용주인데,
      정말 피고용인이 내도 되는지 확인하고 싶습니다.

• 한솔 아빠 199.***.160.10

그런데, H-1B 비용 항목중에서 어떤 것은 (부정 바지 비용인가 ?)
      반듯이 회사 수표를 사용해야 한다고 했던 것도 같은데, 잘 모르겠군요.

물론 영주권 수속 비용에 관한 규정에 대해서도 궁금하구요.
      아시는 분 안계시나요 ?

• HL 208.***.193.58

제가 알고 있는것은 금년 2월에 미 노동청에 이같은 내용이 있었는데 그게 지금 유효한지 저도 많이 궁금합니다. 아래는 내용 발췌입니다.

02/10/2006: DOL to Publish Substitution Elimination Proposed Rule on February 13, 2006, Monday
      · DOL is scheduled to publish this important proposed regulation on February 13, 2006, Monday.
      · The following are the key provisions:
      o 60-day Comment Period to end on April 14, 2006.
      o The rule will not be effective until “Final Rule” is published after the comment period.
      o Prohibition of Substitution From Effective Date of Final Rule:
      § Beginning from the effective date of Final Rule, all labor certification application cannot be used for substitution either during and after the certification per the following detailed rules.
      § No amendment of backlog cases will be allowed to substitute alien beneficiary while the labor certification application is pending.
      § No amendment of pending PERM applications to substitute alien beneficiary will be allowed any time.
      § Approved labor certification which has not been filed with the USCIS for I-140 filing at the time of effective date of Final Rule cannot be used for substitution of the alien beneficiary.
      § Substitutions already approved at the time of effective date of Final Rule will not be affected by this prohibition rule.
      o 45-Day Validity of Approved Labor Certification Application: Unless I-140 is filed with the certified LC application within the following period, the approved labor certification application will expire and turn invalid:
      § All cases which are approved on or after the effective date of Final Rule will expire 45 days from the date of certification.
      § All cases which are approved prior to the effective date of Final Rule will expire 45 days from the effective date of Final Rule.
      o No Payment of Labor Certification Expenses Other Than Employer: Alien beneficiary or other party is not permitted to pay any expenses including attorney fees.
      o Debarment from Filing Labor Certification for Upto 3 Years for Violators.
      · Other details will be summarized as soon as the proposed rule is published on Monday.

http://www.immigration-law.com/

그 동안 님의 명확하고 친절한 답변덕에 공부 많이 했습니다.
      앞으로도 한솔아빠님의 명쾌한 답변 기대하겠습니다.