Entry Level Site Safety Coordinator!
The Site Safety Coordinator is responsible for promoting and ensuring site safety and has a comprehensive knowledge of the day-to-day safety field operations. The assigned tasks include but are not limited to planning, coordinating, and communicating safety regulations while serving as the company’s point of contact.
• Local to Savannah, GA or willing to commute to Savannah, GA area.
• Must pass a drug screen, background, and physical
• Great communication skills
• Reliable transportation
• Safety Certifications (CHST/CSST/NCCER)
• Some Safety or field experience with commercial construction esp. MEP
• Health Benefits
• Paid Holidays
• OPT support
• Generous Vacations
email : firstname.lastname@example.org