EB3, I-140 approval 후 EB2 처음부터 다시 진행

이비뜨리 75.***.196.41 2397

질문은 몇번 나온 것 같은데 뚜렷한 답이 없었던 것 같아서 다시 여쭙니다.
    현재 EB3, PERM으로 I-140까지 approve된 상태에서 EB2를 시작하려고 합니다.
    만약 EB2의 PERM이 기각됐을 경우에 EB3의 상태에는 영향이 없는 건지요?
    만약의 경우 EB3까지 없던 일로 된다거나 하면 난감한 상황이 되거든요.
    경우에 따라 위험할 수 있다고 하신 분도 있었던 것 같습니다만, 혹시 실제로
    이런 경우를 당한 분도 계신 지 궁금합니다.
    EB3와 EB2는 별개로 진행되는 거니까 문제없다고 하는 분도 있구요.

질문 한가지 더 드리자면, 제 H1-B 만기가 내년 3월입니다만 이걸 연장하는데 최소한 만기 몇개월 이내에 해야한다는 기준이 있는지요?
    그냥 지금쯤 하면 안되는 건가요?
    I-140을 받은 상태이기 때문에 3년 연장이 가능할텐데 이런 경우는 H1 기간이 많이 남은게 더 안좋군요.

• H-1 24.***.17.12

6개월 이내에만 연장가능합니다

• H-1 24.***.17.12
    • hmmm 207.***.141.235

저는 EB2, EB3, NIW 다 받았습니다. 전혀 상관없이 진행되었습니다.

• ohio 159.***.110.141

9/23/2006 Multiple PERM Applications by Same Employer for Same Employee.
      문서를 요약하면, 첫번째 펌과 i-140를 취소해야 할듯 싶습니다.

09/23/2006: DOL Policy on Multiple PERM Applications by Same Employer for Same Employee
      · The current policy is that when the same employer files a second PERM application for the same employee when there is a prior PERM application filed by the same employer for the same employee which is still pending or approved, National Processing Centers automatically deny the second PERM application. DOl intends to change this practice, but until such change is materialized, the DOL will continue its current policy not allowing more than one PERM application certifications for the same employer and same employee in the following manner:
      o If the employer has already obtained certification of one PERM application and filed a second PERM application, the National Processing Center will continuously deny the second application. Once the second PERM application is denied such, the employer can file a motion to reconsider the denial, but such motion will not be considered unless the employer first files the requiest to withdraw the first certified PERM application and surrender the “original” certified PERM application form, ETA 9089. If the employer has already filed I-140 petition based on the first certified PERM application, since the employer no longer possesses the “original” certified ETA 9089, the withdrawal of the first certified application may be undertaken in order to save the second PERM application vis a motion to reconsider by submitting proof of the employer’s withdrawal of pending or approved I-140 petition. Otherwise, the second PERM application will be denied.
      o If the employer has already obtained certification of one PERM application,but wants to file a second PERM application, the employer is required to withdraw the certified first application and surrender the original certified ETA 9089 before the employer can file the second PERM application. Otherwise, the second PERM application will be denied.
      o If the employer has filed a PERM application which is still pending, and if the employer wants to file a second PERM application, the employer must file a request for withdrawal before filing a second PERM application. Otherwise, the second application will be denied.
      · The foregoing policy has no effect on the certified PERM applications whatsoever as the certified labor certification application can not be invalidated unless there was a fraud. The foregoing policy is related to the second PERM application which has yet to be filed or certified. Accordingly, the first application which is either pending or certified will not be affected even if a second application is filed and denied.
      · The DOL is currently working on changes in the software logic to launch as early as October 2006 which will change the current practice and policy. Under the new system, the machine will not automatically deny the second application. Once the machine detects the multiple filings by the same employer for the same employer, the analysts will review the two applications comparing the two cases, and if necessary, will launch an audit to learn the reasons for second filing. Consequently, the employer will no longer see automatic denial of second application by the decision matrix once the new system is in place.

• 원글 75.***.252.200

감사합니다.
      그런데 윗글의 출처가 어디인지요? 링크를 알려주시면 감사 하겠습니다.
      뒷부분을 보면 10월에는 괜찮아질 것 처럼 써 있기도 하구요.
      변호사와 상의를 해봐야겠네요.