Provide engineering services within a predefined scope individually or as a team member. Capable of and/or being assigned to multiple tasks of a project including specification, programming, testing, field commissioning, and technical training. Projects range over a variety of processes in pharmaceutical industry.
• Understand and carry out all tasks given by the Project Manager.
• Collaborate with other engineers and workers to design, develop, test and improve products and process.
• Ensure all expense stay within the allocated budget
• Provide assistance to different staff or project teams.
• Keep supplies ready by inventorying stock, placing orders and techniques.
• Evaluate all products and processes and ensure standardization of quality assurance measures.
• Assist in the preparation and issuance of requests for proposals and contracts to contractors.
• Perform other duties assigned by the Project Manager in an orderly and efficient manner.
• Read and understand project related drawings.
• Responsible for creating, modifying and maintaining 2D and 3D models and drawings using SolidWorks for internal use and verification.
• Participate in requirements gathering and detailed design.
• Coordinate the efforts of other engineers, designers and drafters to produce required detail drawings, layouts, and bills of material.
• Follow established safety procedures and quality standards.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related functions.
• Knowledge of Excel, Word, CAD, SolidWorks, Cosmos, AutoCAD and MathCAD .
• Understand and incorporate the knowledge of manufacturing methods including fabrication, machining, foundry, metal forming, etc. into the design of product lines.
• Must be customer oriented and have the ability to work in a team environment.
• English/Korean bilingual preferred.
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• H1B Visa Support