Joynus has been retained by one of the largest, global tier-1 automotive manufacturers to recruit a bilingual Korean Assistant Accounting Manager. He or she will establish and implement short and long-range objectives for the accounting department, oversee related functions and activities and administer company policies and procedures.
• Analyze costs, benefits, and losses of the company profits.
• Analyze and report the product and part cost.
• Monitors departmental performance, identifying and facilitating opportunities to increase productivity and efficiency.
• Presents various performance and management reports for CFO and the accounting management team
• Negotiates related pricing contracts and verifies costs and receipts.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
• Bilingual in Korean and English
• 3+ years of corporate accounting experience required
• Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software as well as accounting software
• SAP experience preferred
*Visa sponsorship available if necessary*
If you are interested in learning more about the opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org