The Account Coordinator will manage existing customer and vendor accounts across the entire supply chain, from the purchasing of the material to the shipment of finished goods, and to work together with the support of other account coordinators in the Management of inventory and development of new customers and vendors.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals that cannot perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
1. Manages and maintains an established customer base.
2. Documents customer orders accurately and timely and provides information as necessary to other departments/individuals within the organization to ensure high-quality customer service.
3. Identifies current/potential customer and vendor complaints and communicates effectively with colleagues and customers to resolve them according to company policy.
4. Keeps management informed of all activity, including timely preparation of reports.
5. Contributes to team effort by preparing documents as needed by colleagues.
6. Visits customer and/or vendor locations as necessary to maintain effective working relationships.
7. Manages time well to complete tasks within the allotted time. Files necessary documents in a way that allows them to be referenced easily.
8. Addresses customer and vendor’s concerns and inquiries in a timely manner.
9. Additional duties as requested by Management, such as, but not limited to, community volunteer work, department workshop, and customer events.
10. Other duties as assigned by Management
This position is eligible for the support of a green card. No remote work.
Submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org