4인가족 verizon or tmobile 플랜 추천 부탁드립니다.

Audi 174.***.197.170 483

4인가족 verizon or tmobile 플랜 추천 부탁드립니다. 전화기도 4명 모두 이번기회에 바꿀수 잇으면 생각합니다. 감사합니다.

• 오다가다 136.***.251.100

프로모션을 확인해 보셔야겠지만,
      저는 Verizon에서 Tmobile로 옮겨가면서 전화기 3대 (작년 당시 최고급최신형 Galaxy) 무료 + 3명 Unlimited 최고사양 Plan 으로 총 월 150불에 계약했습니다. (기억이 가물가물한데, 1명이면 80불 두명이면 150불 3번째는 무료였던것으로 기억합니다)

그리고 나중에 현재 Wireless 사용자에 한하여 가정용 인터넷(5G 위성데이터 방식)을 월 40불로 할인해준다고해서 현재 총 $190불에 전화기 3대, 최고사양 Plan 3개, 가정용 인터넷을 이용하고 있습니다.

참고로 저는 Costco에서 개통했는데, 이경우 Account 하나당 Costco Gift Card $70 (70 x 3명 = $210)을 받았습니다. 코스코도 꼭 함께 알아보세요.

• q 97.***.167.210

Transitioning from Verizon to T-Mobile through Costco deal
      PSA
      Thought I would share some of the info associated with making this move, as others may find it helpful.

Switching 4 lines over to TM from Verizon postpaid. Current Verizon bill is about $205/month with 4 lines. Current phones are all iphones — 12 pro, 14, SE2, and SE2. All were traded in as part of the below deal. Acquired 2 15 pro max, 1 15 pro, and 15 (about $4,500 total cost).

Costco/Tmobile deal with Go5gPlus plan for all 4 lines is basic plan cost of $185/month, 4x$250 line credit for the plan [$1,000 in costco gift cards in about 3 months] and 4x$200 Costco credit [$800 in costco gift cards in about 3 months]. $1,800 total cash equivalent, which we will certainly use at Costco.

For the phones on trade in received credits over 24 months (less the trade in value) of $1,000 (12 pro), $833 (14), $400 x2 (SE2). The values that TM assigned to the phones is less than what you would get on trade-in at Apple. For example, TM valued the 12 pro at about $300 while Apple had $400, and the SE2s were valued by TM at $25, Apple $75. The trade-in amount reduced the amount owed on the phones immediately, while the remaining credit gets applied to the balance over 24 months.

Between the $1,800 in costco gift cards and the $2,600 in trade-in credits, $4,400 total, I basically covered the cost of all new, significantly upgraded phones.

I looked at buying the phone through the Costco online phone number, but they would not budge on giving my the TM insider 20% discount on the service. Called the local Costco that has the TM kiosk and asked if they would do it, and they agreed to. That brings my line cost down from $185 to $148. I am currently paying $205 at Verizon, saving nearly $60/month on service.

Verizon had basically nothing to offer existing customers by way of upgrading. I saved thousands of dollars and will save about $700 per year by doing this.

For those on the fence, try the service out on your own phone for free for up to 3 months. I found speeds in my home city were better on TM than Verizon. Time will tell how well it performs in other areas I travel to. NOTE: you really need to do this test with a capable 5g phone with the bands TM uses. I think a lot of people who have issues with TM is because they have old phones that lack the bands currently in use.

One last thing is that the max credit they will extend to you as a consumer and as part of these deals at least, is $3,600 (for those with excellent credit). I was roughly $1,000 over that amount with the phones I purchased, so I had to pay roughly $1,000 up front, which has the effect of further reducing the monthly payment for the phones.

I get the phones in a few days and will see how the actual switchover works, but for now, I am happy with TM and their service at the Costco store (they didn’t try to force me to take cases, insurance, etc. either, which I always find kind of annoying).

• 수선화 67.***.88.213

신분이 어떻게 되세요?

• I 194.***.14.207

Illegal alien.

• 참…..나 24.***.42.164

요즈음은 T-Mobile 아닌가요.
      한국에서도 100% OK. 사용하기 편합니다.