25 Most Asked Interview Questions

JOB 192.***.59.9 19554

2000/12/22 decolore

1. Why should we hire you over other applicants who have interviewed for this job?

My attitude! (give personal qualities important for your skill.) I learn fast and take direction well.

2. Can you work under pressure/deadlines?

I have always been able to hold up my area of responsibility. (give a one-paragraph example of your meeting deadlines or pressure!)

3. What kind of salary are you expecting? Or worth?

A pretty good salary?nbsp;I plan to prove that to you. Right now I뭠l be happy to accept whatever company policy is for this portion.

I뭢 not just looking for a job. I뭢 looking for a career. I뭗 like the opportunity to prove it.

4. How long would it take for you to make a contribution to this company?

From the very first day! I learn fast and take direction well.

5. If we hire you, how long would you stay with our firm?

I뭢 looking foe a career, not just a job. I뭢 definitely interested in long-term employment.

6. Why do you want to work for us?

I뭭e looked up your company and have found that you뭨e in a growth area and you have an excellent reputation in that field. I would like to work for you and grow with you.

7. Tell us about yourself (Employers usually want to know what there is about you that would make them want to hire you.

Tell them: your strengths, your accomplishments. I use the following.)

I뭢 a self starter. I뭢 a fast learner, and I take direction well. I take pride in my work. I뭢 a hard worker. I뭢 creative, and I feel I뭗 be an asset to your company.

8. What do you think of your last boss?

Good business person, and I have a lot of respect for him.

9. How would you describe your own personality?

Pleasant, outgoing?nbsp;I enjoy my life?nbsp;and my personality shows it.

10. What is your outstanding strength?

I뭢 reliable. I뭢 persistent?nbsp;I like to see things through. Motivation.. I like people, I뭢 able to get people going by setting a good example.

11. What is your greatest weakness?

I뭢 sure I have one, but I can뭪 think of it right now. Impatience?nbsp;I tend to be impatient with myself if things aren뭪 done right or on time. That would probably serve me well on your job. I don뭪 have any weakness where my work is concerned.

12. What does success mean to you? How do you judge it?

Success to me means doing a job well. I judge my success by my own level of satisfaction and on how other people I respect react to my work.

13. What is your long-range goal? Or where do you see yourself in 5 to 10 years?

I see myself working for you, and in 5 to 10 years I see myself moving up the promotional ladder as far as my talents and skills will take me.

14. What are the things that motivate you?

I뭢 motivated by a challenge to do more or do a job better than is expected of me.

15. We were thinking of a younger/older person for this job.

Younger ?nbsp;I offer you many years of experience and wisdom which would be a great asset to your company. Experience in business and wisdom that comes with it are invaluable. Older ?nbsp;I bring (5 to 20) years of experience and the enthusiasm and energy of my personality. I feel I would be very responsive to your needs and solve the problems you mentioned.

16. You are overqualified fir this position, aren뭪 you?

I feel I뭢 뱕ery well qualified?nbsp;rather than 뱋verqualified?nbsp;for the position. At this point in my career, I would not consider a position which would underutilize my strengths. If I choose an employer, I make a commitment to do the best job I can.

17. What interests you the most about the position available?

The challenge and responsibility sound exciting.

18. What interests you the least about the position available?

I can뭪 think of anything that doesn뭪 interest me about this job. This job really sounds exciting to me.

19. Would you object to working for a woman supervisor?

No problem. I뭭e never worked for a woman supervisor before, but I뭢 sure it would be a good experience.(or: Yes, I뭭e worked for a woman supervisor, and it was a positive experience.)

20. How do you feel about working with people from minority groups?

People are people! I take each person as I find him or her I have no preconceived ideas.

21. Why did you leave your last job?

Because I뭢 more career-oriented now, and something that is going to mean more than a paycheck. Or: We moved to a new location, and the distance to travel became unreasonable. Or: I뭢 looking for greater responsibilities.

22. Are you willing to go where the company sends you?

Of course, I뭢 always available for more money and responsibility.

23. Are you willing to take a drug test?

Yes, I have no problem with a drug test.

24. What do you think management could do to make you function more effectively?

Provide a creative and supportive atmosphere, allow me to do my job and provide feedback when I need it.

25. What has kept you from progressing as fast as you would have liked?

The only answer I could give would be the constraints of working in a very small and stable environment where there was little turnover. The

• replica jewelry and 218.***.17.177

There are two reasons why I wake up in the morning:my alarm clock and my friends’blog. Welcome to read through my friend’s website homepage from it’s about http://jewelsdiary.com wish you would like it, if you do please bookmark and recommend to your friends,thank you.

• lirui 59.***.21.149

I never like when designers bloggers copy each other, and I think that your blog articles are all original and provocative, keep that style and you are gorgeous! About this new http://bagsblogui.com top replica handbags, I have just received my +++. They are fabulous, and I got them in under a week,I am quite impressed- especially this is so indistinguishable from the authentic one!

• handbag 218.***.17.171

This bag is a great example reignited my lust for luxury! I would add to this blog and support you all the time!By the way i recommend handbagweblog, http://handbagweblog.com
      a website dedicates to offer only super A+ and 1:1 from China with excellent service and fast delivery, check it out now! I bet it would be your favorite!!

• milky 218.***.17.176

I have to say that i totally fall in love with your silk bags,generous and delicate,it is a wonderful sight party.Since you have been wrote this blog for a long time,i followed yourblog and find that your blog need some change. http://www.milkysilk.net As we all know,silk bag comes more from China,and all we have to do is find our interested,then try to make your customers also love it.In addition,silk purse often occured in some parties,so,elegant should be one point of your item.Welcome to our store and shine your charming in the party.