2개월 23일만에 EB2NIW 승인을 받은 한인 박사연구원의 사례

Sunlaw 71.***.242.2 4251
    한인박사연구원께서 2개월 23일만에 EB2NIW 영주권신청 승인을 받았습니다.

저희 법률회사는 최근에 한 한인박사연구원이 EB2NIW영주권신청을 2개월23일만에 승인받을 수 있도록 도와드렸습니다.  손님의 신청서는 CIS Nebraska Service Center에 2010년9월24일에 접수되었고 손님은I-140 CIS승인서를 2010년12월17일에 받았습니다.  I-140신청서와 같이 접수되었던 손님의 I-485, I-765, I-131은 승인을 기다리는 중입니다.  

이 분은 미국내 한 대학교의 박사연구원입니다.  저희는 EB2NIW부문아래 서류들을 준비하고 접수하도록 도와드렸습니다.  손님은 bioremediation및 restoration의 분야에서 중요한 연구를 하고 있습니다. 그분의 석•박사학위 및 우수한 연구성과와 연구분야에 주목할 만한 업적을 근거로 하여, 저희는 손님이 National Science Foundation (NSF)와 Army Research Office (ARO)에 의해 지원된 혁신적인 연구프로젝트에서 결정적인 역할을 하였다는 점의 유력한 변론을 제시하였습니다.  손님은 35건의 연구논문을 권위있는 과학지, 사이언스 (Science)를 포함하여 여러 전문 과학저널에 출간하였으며 (한 건의 book chapter를 포함), 이 출간물들은 전세계로부터의 다른 학자들에 의하여 인용되었습니다.  추가로 손님은 연구결과들에 대하여 미국, 스페인, 한국, 프랑스에서 열린 국제학술회의에서 10건의 세미나 논문발표와 다른 10건의 강연을 하였습니다.  저희는 손님의 EB2NIW신청을 더욱 유력하게 만들기위해서, 케이스를 뒷받침하기 위한 대안 보충 증거(media reports및 verification letters포함)를 찾는 증거물 준비 방법을 사용하였습니다.  아울러 저희는 손님의 연구분야의 전문가 소견서 (expert opinion letters) 초안 7장들을 신중하게 작성하고 준비하였으며, 손님의 출간물(journal publications), 학술회의발표(conference presentations), media reports, peer-review services, 논문인용(citations)등의 증거물들을 서류화하였습니다. 

손님의 EB2NIW서류들을 철저히 준비를 한 후에, 저희는 CIS Nebraska Service Center (NSC)에 신청서류를 접수하였습니다.  CIS Nebraska Service Center (NSC)의 EB2NIW신청서류에 대한 일반 수속기간은 4개월입니다.  그럼에도 불구하고, 저희는 EB2NIW신청서류를 2010년9월24일에 접수하였고 CIS Nebraska Service Center (NSC)으로부터 2개월23일만에 승인을 받았습니다.  CIS NSC Adjudication Officer의 그러한 신속한 판결은 손님의 케이스가 잘 체계화되어 준비되었다는 점을 보여주었으며,  그러한 점이 성공적인 케이스결과에 매우 중요하다는 것을 보여주었습니다.  

저희는 본 컬럼이 귀하의 영주권신청을 돕기위한 유용한 정보를 제공하였기를 바랍니다.  아울러 2011년을 맞아 새해 복 많이 받으시길 바랍니다.  저희 컬럼을 방문해주셔서 감사드리며 앞으로 더욱 좋은 정보들을 제공할 수 있도록 노력하겠습니다.

더 많은 정보를 위해 저희 웹사이트(www.sunlawfirm.com)를 방문하실 수 있습니다.

무료법률상담이 필요하실 경우, 출간물, 연구논문의 인용기록등이 포함된 귀하의 최근 이력서를 alicesun@earthlink.net (Subject: Green Card Application)으로 이메일을 보내주시기 바랍니다.

Disclaimer:  위의 정보는 일반적인 정보이며 어떤 자세한 사례나 법적 이슈를 위한 법률상담이 아님을 알려 드립니다.

We Helped a Korean Postdoctoral Researcher Get EB2NIW Petition Approved in 2 months and 23 days!

Recently, our law firm helped a Korean postdoctoral researcher get her EB2NIW Petition approved for a green card in 2 months and 23 days.  The client’s applications were filed to the CIS Nebraska Service Center on September 24, 2010, and the client received the CIS approval notice for I-140 on December 17, 2010.  This client’s I-485, I-765, and I-131 applications that were concurrently filed with the I-140 are pending.

The client is a postdoctoral researcher at a university.  We helped the client prepare and file documents under the immigration classification of EB2NIW.  The client is conducting important research in the areas of bioremediation and restoration.  Based on client’s advanced degree, exceptional research achievements and significant contributions to the field, we presented strong legal arguments that the client’s research expertise has played a crucial role in leading edge research projects supported by the National Science Foundation (NSF), and the Army Research Office (ARO).  Client published 35 scientific papers in highly regarded professional journals, including the prestigious journal, Science, and a scientific book-chapter, all of which have been cited by prominent scientists from around the world.  Client also made 10 seminar presentations and 10 invited talks at leading international conferences in countries including Spain, France, South Korea, and U.S.  We also employed our successful method of evidence preparation to document alternative supporting evidence, including copies of media reports and verification letters to make the evidence of this case stronger.  Additionally, we have carefully prepared well-drafted seven (7) expert opinion letters in the field of the client’s research, and documented evidences of journal publications, conferences presentations, media reports, peer-reviewer services, citations of his papers, etc.

After our meticulous preparation of this EB2NIW documents, we filed her applications to CIS Nebraska Service Center (NSC).  The normal processing time for EB2NIW petitions at the CIS Nebraska Service Center (NSC) is a 4-month period.  Nonetheless, the EB2NIW application prepared and field by our law firm on September 24, 2010 was approved by the CIS Nebraska Service Center (NSC) in 2 months and 23 days.  The prompt adjudication of her EB2NIW petition rendered by CIS NSC Adjudication Officer demonstrated that this case was well-prepared and well-organized, which is very important for successful case results. 

We hope that this newsletter provides you useful information to help your green card application.  If you are interested in finding out whether you are qualified to apply for a self-petitioned immigration visa application, we can help you with a complimentary evaluation.

For more information, you can visit our website at http://www.sunlawfirm.com.  For a free initial evaluation, please e-mail your updated resume, including a number of citations of your papers and conference publications, and contact information to alicesun@earthlink.net.  Subject: Green Card Application.

Disclaimer: The above newsletter information is general information.  They are NOT legal consultations for any specific cases or legal issues.