1-130

JM 50.***.65.240 275

Hi,
    I’m desperate for some advice and recommendations.

I’m so sorry I can’t type in Korean right now. I am a citizen in the U.S as of last year (I live in IL) and am looking to immigrate my family here. I have an older brother who is married and has a child. He does not have a 4 year degree(He unfortunately had to return to Korea with 1 year left to graduate in Mechanical Engineering degree). He is switching careers and is learning computer programming at this time. There is a rural computer software company that is interested in hiring him but it sounds like he either has to have a 4 year degree in computer programming or at least 2 years of experience as a computer programmer. I hear that it’s almost impossible to find a job as a computer programmer in 40s in Korea. What would be the easiest/fastest way to immigrate him and his family here? It almost seems impossible to be selected to stay and work even after OPT completion as it’s lottery system.. will it be faster for me to apply for my parents to obtain green card first and have them apply to immigrate my brother here?

thank you so much for replying in advance.

• 지나가다 107.***.36.50

Contact lawyers.