토요다 프리우스 하이브리카

james 69.***.108.33 7025

하이브리카을 구매 하려고 하는데 궁금한 점이 몇가지 있어요 연비가 어느 정도 소비가 들며 에어콘을 틀면 힘은 딸리지 안는지 언덕을 올라갈적에 잔 고장은 없는지 되략 문제점 가격은 어느정도에 살수 있는지 실네는 넚은지 타고 계신분 꼭좀 조언 부탁 드려요 즐거운 주말 되세요

• james 69.***.108.33

하이브리드카 타신분이 한분도 안계시나여 제발 답변좀 주세요 이달 안으로 차을 사야 되요 부탁드려유

• yyb700 68.***.111.224

제임스님 하이브리드가 시중에 운행되지만 일반정비소에는 아직안들어오니 답변을드릴수가없네요
      하이브리드가 목적은 연비가 좋기때문에 같은차종이라도 많이 비쌀겁니다
      엔진과구동모터와혼용하여 사용하기에 연료가 적게 먹습니다
      문제점은 어느정도 시간이지나야 그차에 문제점이 노출되지않겠어요?
      힘이부족한경우는 전혀없을걸로 판단됩니다 그리고 같은차종에서는 실내는 똑같드라구요 새로개발된 엔진모터겸용 시스템이라서 다들 메케닉들도 관심은 많습니다
      구입에 여유가된다면 연료절감효과면에서 권하고십습니다
      자세한정보는 시간이 좀흘러야 될겁니다 좋은날 되세요.

• james 66.***.218.134

답변에 감사드림니다 번창 하세요

• petrof 216.***.14.102

Actually, I am interested in prius too. Nowadays, I can see lots of Prius in the street. It is about 3000$ higher than equivalent gasoline cars. I commute 100 miles a day. Considering the high gas price and gas mileage, ROI is about 2 years in my case. (check http://www.vehix.com). I do not know the actual selling price of the Prius.

Another option is the diesel car like VW Golf. It has a little bit less gas mileage than prius but much more than gasoline car. It uses the proven technology, has been in the market for a long time and maintenance cost is going to be less. The flip side is that it is not that stylish and it is a little bit noisy.

As an power electronics engineer, I love hybrid car. It has state of art technology, style and trend. It has been in the market for about 5 years now. The maintenance cost is going to be a little bit high but I think it is well proven to be reliable.

Both cars are made in very dependable manufacturers. The question is what you want and what you need.