21 건의 최근 NIW 승인 사례 통계 (전공분야, 논문 인용회수, 소요시간 등)

Hooyou 121.***.169.29 5877

안녕하십니까.

Zhang & Associates, P.C.입니다.

당사를 통하여 최근 3개월 동안 NIW 승인을 받으신 21건의 케이스들에 대한 통계자료를 다음과 같이 제공하여 드립니다.

Median 논문 인용회수는 82회였으나, 인용회수가 매우 낮았거나 또는 전혀 없었던 케이스들, 아울러 논문 자체가 전혀 없었던 많은 케이스들도 승인이 되었습니다.

문의:
    당사 한국어 웹싸이트: http://www.hooyou.com/kr/niw/index.html
    한국인 변호사: @hooyou.com">john.lee@hooyou.com

Client 1:

학위: Master
    전문분야: Mechanical Engineering
    논문 수: 0
    논문 인용회수: 0
    I-140 승인까지의 소요시간: 145일

Client 2:

학위: Ph.D.
    전문분야: Biochemistry
    논문 수: 6
    논문 인용회수: 90
    I-140 승인까지의 소요시간: 112일

Client 3:

전문분야: Finance
    논문 수: 3
    I-140 승인까지의 소요시간: 164일

Client 4:

전문분야: Biomedical Engineering
    논문 수: 4
    논문 인용회수: 95
    I-140 승인까지의 소요시간: 121일

Client 5:

전문분야: Genetics & Physiology
    논문 수: 10
    논문 인용회수: 124
    I-140 승인까지의 소요시간: 243일

Client 6:

전문분야: Computer Science
    논문 수: 0
    I-140 승인까지의 소요시간: 198일

Client 7:

전문분야: Chinese Language & Culture
    논문 수: 12
    논문 인용회수: 945
    I-140 승인까지의 소요시간: 334일

Client 8:

전문분야: Food Science
    논문 수: 9
    논문 인용회수: 82
    I-140 승인까지의 소요시간: 95일

Client 9:

전문분야: Drug Metabolism
    논문 수: 9
    논문 인용회수: 29
    I-140 승인까지의 소요시간: 265일

Client 10:

전문분야: Biomedical
    논문 수: 12
    논문 인용회수: 105
    I-140 승인까지의 소요시간: 97일

Client 11:

논문 수: 8
    논문 인용회수: 35
    I-140 승인까지의 소요시간: 184일

Client 12:

전문분야: Electrical Engineering
    논문 수: 16
    논문 인용회수: 73
    I-140 승인까지의 소요시간: 289일

Client 13:

논문 인용회수: 119
    I-140 승인까지의 소요시간: 215일

Client 14:

전문분야: Biological and medical science
    논문 인용회수: 19
    I-140 승인까지의 소요시간: 125일

Client 15:

전문분야: Biotechnology and Molecular & Cell Biology
    논문 수: 4
    논문 인용회수: 5
    I-140 승인까지의 소요시간: 167일

Client 16:

논문 인용회수: 82
    I-140 승인까지의 소요시간: 223일

Client 17:

전문분야: Electrical Engineering
    논문 수: 25
    논문 인용회수: 157
    I-140 승인까지의 소요시간: 121일

Client 18:

전문분야: Semiconductor Research
    논문 수: 11
    I-140 승인까지의 소요시간: 118일

Client 19:

논문 수: 10
    논문 인용회수: 83
    I-140 승인까지의 소요시간: 74일

Client 20:

전문분야: Seismology
    논문 수: 11
    논문 인용회수: 80
    I-140 승인까지의 소요시간: 97일

Client 21:

전문분야: Electrical and Electronics
    논문 인용회수: 5
    I-140 승인까지의 소요시간: 86일

저희 Zhang & Associates, P.C.는 지난 15년 동안 5,000 건 이상의 NIW 및 EB-1 케이스들을 진행한 고도의 경험을 보유하고 있으며, USCIS 심사관 출신의 변호사를 회사 내에 보유하고 있음으로써 USCIS의 취향에 대한 정확한 파악을 하고 있습니다.

• weifjspoc 46.***.55.20

Goldie Keehn Intervivos and Philip Keehn, trustee, to Dominic V. Vellucci and Rosa L. C. Kessler, 28 Franklin St., $216,000. cheap jordan shoes In comparison, calls in Oklahoma prisons previously cost about $0. g cheap air jordans
      On more challenging issues involving multiple opposing parties he has struggled. louis vuitton handbags Amano has suggested he won’t be pressured, telling The Associated Press that his Iran reporting will remain “factual, impartial and include the information which the agency considers necessary.
      Brian Tashima will celebrate the release of his new book “Mystery of the Moonfire,” the second title in his series “The Spectraland Saga,” at these launch parties: coach outlet store online The ‘Down Under’ comes highly recommended as a reef cocktail winner. g oakley sunglasses
      For more information visit? coach outlet online Titled “Honored,” this modified version will hopefully clean up some of the mess that <Producer/Screenwriter> George Pal created.
      m By the end of the week, Hurricane Betsy was located 350 miles off the coast of Florida with winds up to 135 miles-per-hour. Betsy ended coming ashore the following week making a name for itself across Florida and the gulf coast. http://www.michaelkorshandbagsoutletup.us.com FridaySaturday, Arkansas State University Convocation Center, 217 Olympic Drive, Jonesboro. michael kors bags
      It’s got good acidity, a real nice balance. michael kors outlet online I like it when she is extramean. http://www.louisvuittonhandbags.us.org
      Greg J. Heath and Kimberly D. Heath, representatives, and Roger J. Goguen, estate, to Paul J. Gallagher Jr. and Kathy A. Gallagher, 1074 Shaker Road, $177,500. michael kors outlet Each Arkansas assistant coach now has a noncompete clause with other SEC schools built into his contract, with the exception being a rise in title. c coach outlet online
      “No comment,” she responded. coach outlet store There is no bond for the charge of extortion.
      Thomas Boone Pickens III, one of the billionaire oilman s four children, is the CEO of a company called Astrotech (NASDAQ: ASTC), a publicly traded holding company for several tech businesses. coach outlet online WINDGATE ART AND DESIGN GALLERY University of Arkansas at Fort Smith, 5210 Grand Ave.
      On May 8, Universal Orlando introduced a daily interactive character parade and nighttime pyrotechnics show celebrating Universal’s 100 years of making movies. michael kors outlet The purchase price was $1 million from the seller, 2660 N.
      Tanya Gouchenour, another nerd, said the Back-to-School fundraiser at Samurai Comics is her favorite club function. cheap air jordans The Pointers lost despite a sensational performance from Missouri signee Mitchell Smith, who scored a gamehigh 34 points before fouling out while going for a block with 1:48 left in overtime and Van Buren leading 5452.
      l She also championed Alzheimer’s patients, raising millions of dollars for research and breaking with fellow conservative Republicans to advocate for stem cell studies. michael kors outlet store A person with direct knowledge of the agreement says free agent nose tackle Ian Williams has reached a new five-year deal to remain with the San Francisco 49ers.
      The 4-year-old non-sectarian facility, housed in a suburbanranch home and led by Sri Lankan Theravada Buddhist monk BhanteAnanda Siyabalagoda, offers instruction in meditation, regularlyscheduled talks and programs by visiting monks. cheap michael kors bags Reach out to all of the nonprofits and offer them incentives and discounted tickets for members. r cheap oakleys
      LOMBARDO’S RESTAURANT http://www.coachstoresonline.com He is tasked by MI6 to hunt down her killer — Eamon Quinn — in a black ops mission.
      s Unions are backing a ballot measure to raise taxes on large corporations that they claim could raise $2.5 billion a year. That’s enough to pay the pension bill and then some. michael kors online And, as if its mere existence weren’t startling enough, the bakeryinthewoods has more. c
      Aaron Studebaker, Nebraska; Nathan Burak, Iowa vs. michael kors handbags The first showing will be works of De Grazia’s newest discovery, Mrs. coach factory outlet
      on Friday acknowledging the controversy sparked by the release of the film’s first trailer two weeks ago, featuring a cast led by Scottish actor Gerard Butler and Danish actor Nikolaj Coster-Waldau. michael kors outlet online DEAR READERS: Uses for fake credit cards and used gift cards: q coach factory outlet
      A well dug into a garden bed is used as a compost pile. coach outlet online 21, Stanford on Sept.
      Mike Huckabee condemned the attack as a “despicable act of murder” and said “what he did is domestic terrorism,” but then equated the killings to the abortions Planned Parenthood provides. michael kors outlet Because of it, the enamel on my teeth eroded and I have cavities, really bad ones. z http://www.coachoutletstoreonline.me
      But that’s not necessary. http://www.coachoutletssonline.us.org Banner is also planning to build a new 200,000 square-foot outpatient clinic alongside the University of Arizona Cancer Center’s North Campus just north of Prince Road at North Campbell Avenue and East Allen Road.

• gjcltgqb 46.***.55.3

“He looked good,” Blazers coach Terry Stotts said. “You couldn’t tell that his shoulder was bothering him at all.” ray ban sunglasses Douglas MacArthur wading ashore at Luzon is a black sheep former ski jumper, Eddie begs him to train him. d michael kors handbags
      Yet Ryan, the party’s vice presidential nominee in 2012, has tried to remain out of the presidential race, declining to endorse any candidate. http://www.coachoutletssonline.us.org “Coach just really told us in the locker room that we needed to focus on what we knew going into the game,” Grier said.
      Hot and HeavyFile Photo louis vuitton handbags From these infinite possibilities, Go players find many life lessons. y michael kors outlet online
      Nationally Speaking: oakley sunglasses The supply of homes for sale, especially in urban areas, is also a problem, and it is particularly critical at the low end, where millennials are likely to be buying.
      v The Madness: Nov. 14, 7:30 p.m. Mohegan Sun Arena, Uncasville, Conn. ray ban glasses Mazzoni will take part in a postscreening questionandanswer session. http://o.westboroughpolice.com
      I regret not bringing more orange clothing to wear bright and proud michael kors handbags Many players, however, have voiced concern over gender equity in soccer. http://www.raybansunglassesebay.us.com
      The Giants apparently are going to make a strong run at Zack Greinke in free agency. ray ban glasses Carson’s assumed exit reduces the active Republican field to four candidates. u michael kors outlet
      Fastweb provides helpful and insightful online resources to help students find ways to fund their education. coach outlet online Blocks: Desert Vista 1 (Donahue), Mesquite 4 (Gonzales 2).
      They should move the date again so it’s not over a holiday weekend and avoid a conflict with the popular Columbia Fly-In. http://www.michaelkorshandbagsrack.us.com Tuesday, Milam Library, 609 Aplin Ave.
      She prides herself on being competitive and vows to “recover faster than anyone would ever predict. coach outlet With 31 seconds left, Cal’s leading scorer, Jaylen Brown, was called for an offensive foul near the basket and fouled out.
      The mussel larva can live on fishing tackle or gear for many days, and this is how they think it got here in the first place. michael kors outlet online Don’t ever worry about story.
      d Canastillo, the Pueblo senior, said she hopes to pursue a career in the biomedical field and help children with heart issues. michael kors outlet He also taught three years in Denver (Orchestra/Choir) before moving to Phoenix, where he currently works at Arizona School for the Arts.
      However, many investors and analysts now feel the Fed may be stuck where it is for much of the rest of the year. louis vuitton bags And Durant had his seventh straight 25-10-5 game, longest since Larry Bird. m cheap louis vuitton bags
      Holes-in-one reported to PennLive: michael kors outlet What he should have said is that it did not represent HIS position.
      v Thaddeus Young — One of five Brooklyn scorers in double figures, Young had 19 points and 10 rebounds and was the only player in the game with 10-plus field goal attempts to shoot north of 50 percent, finishing 9 of 12. http://www.coachstoresonline.com They met again while hiking with their dogs at Petit Jean State Park. h
      The schedule, combined with Cutler’s recent surge, offer hope for multiple QB1-caliber efforts during thefantasy playoffs coach online store I don’t know if you’d say the light bulb has turned on, but guys are getting more and more comfortable in their roles and in the system and in the schemes we’re running. oakley sunglasses
      Jeffrey F. Wenzel and Arleen L. Sassi to Robert D. Walker and Maryellen D. Walker, 73 Leo Drive, $237,400. coach outlet online “I wear it to be redundant,” Van Dam said. p louis vuitton bags
      This month Karl Weygandt will show his photographs at his parent’s winery in Newlin Township. http://www.coachhandbags.net.co We were in the passing lane and observed traffic in the curb lane starting to slow down due to a vehicle proceeding at 35 – 40 mph in the posted 50 mph zone and weaving within it’s lane.
      Phone: (413) 636-7373 http://o.storeonlinecc.com India reacted furiously in 2014 when a Chinese submarine docked in the Sri Lankan port of Colombo and has warily watched the expansion of one of President Xi Jinping’s priority projects, a maritime “silk road” with major ports in Pakistan and Bangladesh. m coach outlet
      Philanthropist Howard Buffett owns some of the most heavily-trafficked border ranchland in the U. coach outlet online Further, it’s not likely that many of us will find God standing at the foot of our bed some early morning with a heavenly telegram in his hand.