자동차 Refinancing 잘 아시는분

V7 71.***.71.116 294

안녕하세요,
    이번에 처음 자동차 론 refinance 하게 되었는데 경험 있으신 분들께 질문 드립니다.

현재 2018 도요타 코롤라 매 달 $378 페이먼트 내고있고, 이자는 6% 입니다.
    처음에 6년 finance 게약 해서 3년 정도 남아 있고, 남아 있는 Principal Balance는 $12,389.92 이고 다행히 Early pay off 패널티는 없습니다.

몇일전에 새로운 Lender 한테 리파이낸스 신청하고 3% 이자로 승인 연락 받았습니다.
    이메일을 자세히 읽어보니 finance 기간이 36개월에서 72개월로 늘어나 있는 대신, Early pay off 패널티 없고 매 달 페이먼트 금액보다 더 낸 추가 금액은 Principal Balance으로 간다고 적혀있습니다.

어쨋든 이자가 6 %에서 3% 낮아지고 Finance 기간은 72개월로 늘어났지만, 아래 적혀 있는 $233 with APS 선택하고 매 달 100달러 더 지불하거나 원래 내던 금액대로 매달 $378 내면 괜찮을까요?

서류 사인하기 전에 제가 놓치고 있는게 있나 싶어서 질문 드립니다.. 감사합니다.

Please note:

The rates are fixed never increase.
    Absolutely no pre-payment penalties for trading in the vehicles or paying off early.
    Anything you pay over the payment goes straight to principle balance. (For example: You payment is $100 and you pay $105. The $5 goes straight the principle balance)

Lender: PSECU (0.25% discount with ACH payments)
    Rate 3.24% from 6%

Term: 72 months

Payment:

$222

$233 with APS

$252 with full bumper to bumper coverage

Both options includes premiums for GAP coverage. GAP is not transferable. You will be received a prorate refund for the GAP you currently have between $500-$800 depending on how much you paid for it.

The coverage option includes all repairs at $0 deductible for 5 years till 132k miles. I have included the brochure with what is included. It is the pinnacle coverage. Thanks!

The APS option is a step below the bumper to bumper coverage but still provides great coverage. I have also provided what it includes. It includes:

20% reimbursement for any repairs
    Up to $500 reimbursement for any insurance claim
    Paint less dent repair

First Payment: 3/6

Please let me know which option works for you.

Thank you!

• brad 174.***.37.57

Don’t buy a car. No tv. You don’t need to worry this

• ㅁㄴ 24.***.243.45

뭐여 … 2018 도요타 코롤라 매 달 $378 내구 탄다구…미첬다…150 에서 200불정도면 타는 차를ㅉㅉㅉ