자동차 사기(Scam)일까요?

미네소타 24.***.16.212 8730

갑자기 영국에 발령나서 자동차를 판다는 이야기 하며, 가격이 굉장히 저렴하고, 돈을 미리 downpayment하라고 하는 스토리로 봐서는 이거 완전히 사기같은데, 세번째, Escrow에서 거래를 하면, Fraud일 경우에는 수수료 $125 날리고, Refund 받을 수가 있어서, 한번 Try해 볼까 생각 중입니다. 혹시 Escrow 영업사원일 수도 있다는 생각도 드는데, 여러분들 생각은 어떠실 지 궁금합니다. VIN넘버(무사고)는 확인 했습니다. 자동차 가격으로 봐서는 Good deal입니다. 고견 부탁합니다. https://www.escrow.com/solutions/vehicle/index.asp

첫번째 메일

Hello,
    Sorry for the phone number listed in the ad, it was from my credit card info.
    The car is still for sale and my last price is $5,000. It hasn’t been involved in any accidents or incidents and it has a clear title. I haven’t experienced any mechanical/electrical problems with it.
    I had to relocate to United Kingdom a couple of weeks ago but the car is still in Minneapolis. I can’t drive it here and that is the only reason i am selling it. I could come there to meet you if you are a serious buyer.
    Email me for any questions you may have.
    Thank you,
    Ana.
    P.S. : i will send you more pics and info

두번째 메일
    Hi Kim,
    We just moved into a new house and i didn’t get a phone line instaled yet, email works just fine with me. So please feel free to email me if you have any questions regarding the car.
    We stayed only for a couple of months in Minneapolis, so i didn’t really had someone to trust the car with and i had to garage it. I am sorry but i am the only one who has access to it.
    Travelling is not a problem because i work for Delta Airlines. I just want to be sure that you are serious about buying the car before i start making arrangements.
    Thank you,
    Ana.

세번째 메일
    Kim,

I can meet you Thursday, just let me know when so i can make proper arrangements. My only request is that you make a $1,500 downpayment for the car before I get there. I need a guarantee that i won’t loose my time. Don’t get me wrong but I have other serious offers that I have to consider and I will make a decision regarding this sale function of time and payment method (i prefer cash or check).
    The car is as described, in excellent condition and has a clear title. I had it serviced every 6,500 miles, dealer maintained and garaged (you won’t find a single scratch on it, the paint looks great). It is a very reliable car, runs like new and you won’t have any problems with it as long as you maintain it properlly. I don’t have any objection regarding a mechanical inspection.
    Email me if you feel confortable about this and i will send you more details.
    Thank you,
    Ana.
    P.S: We will use a Escrow company for the downpayment, so it is 100% refundable if you won’t like the car or if it fails the mechanical test.

• mmung4u 70.***.128.178

scam scam scam

• 이지피시 65.***.77.37

스캠 알럿…스캠 알럿…스캠 알럿…

• Pianoman 74.***.121.221
    • emm 67.***.184.241

이런 문제는 의외로 간단하게 생각하면 해답이 나옵니다.
      특별한 친분도 없는데 이상하게 물건을 싸게판다. 예를 들어 시장에 당장 내놓아도 천불은 족히 받을수 있는데 급한사정으로 인해 오백불에 팔겠다고 하는 사람들. 과연 나라면 그런짓을 하겠는가 하고 생각해보면 답이 나옵니다.