HDMI 케이블 써도 됩니다….

차라리 모든 것을 SHARP하게 맞춰놓고,
      모니터와의 거리를 쭉 띄우는게 나음.

• qmfoemgudslaqkqh 162.***.251.72

타자기를 쓰시면 됩니다.

• brad 24.***.244.132

내 책에 들어갈 내용….

눈을 해치지 않는 법 11가지…

Here are 11 things I learned about how to make a new monitor not to kill my eyes.

1. If you have a Dell monitor, you will see five buttons right below the screen. Usually these are located right bottom of other monitors, too. The first button from the left is preset modes. Choose “Comfort view” instead of “Standard”.

2. Raise the contrast to 90%. Letters would be more visible from far distances. You can place yourself farther from the screen this way.

3. Make the brightness a little bit darker than your surroundings. I have an LG smartphone and it has an automatic brightness function under display. When I turn it one, it shows that the recommended brightness of the smartphone is 51%. I set the brightness of the desktop monitor to 45%. I thought a very dark screen is good, but that is not really true. When you get into a dark room, you may push some power into your eyeball to search things hard. Doing this for a long time will give you a headache.

4. Just use HDMI Cable instead of VGA. Both are 1080p, so VGA will not necessarily save your eyes more. And, I guess it’s better to make the screen sharper, so you can see the screen from a far distance. If the VGA cable blurs the screen anyhow, you have to try hard to see a letter and get close to the screen.

5. Make the sharpness to 30%. The preset was 50%, but I lowered it a little bit.

6. Avoid the blue background on the Windows start screen. I notice that any type of blue color hurts my eyes.

7. Download free Magic eye 3D images and use it as a background image. You can learn how to watch it. It actually improves vision by changing focuses and you can watch frequently if it is on the start screen.

8. Buy a blue light prevention glass. It is only $5 on Amazon.

9. Take a look around every twenty minutes. Do not focus on the screen only.

10. Buy a matte screen monitor instead of glossy if you have a choice. I did not have a choice since it was a set deal. I noticed that the previous Dell monitor I bought was way more matte than the current one. In the worst case, I have to switch it with the old monitors, which is stupid. I think Dell added glossy on the monitor for gamers as I found a lot of xbox gaming features in Windows 11. I turned off all the features since they only made my computer slow.

11. Get rid of the HDTV or Gaming monitor. Do not bring your smartphone outside to watch more screens. TVs are designed for maximum visual effects. These will definitely kill your eyes in the long run.

• Anti_1_25_227 72.***.167.222

걷는게 눈에 좋은 이유를 제대로 모르는구나
      걸으면 혈액순환이 잘 되기 때문에 눈에 좋은거다

• 173.***.31.52

상태가 점점 악화되어가는듯…..

첨엔 그냥 놀렸는데 이제 약간 걱정되는 수준

• 해결책 167.***.11.52

브래드씨에게 드리는 해결책이자 조언
      컴퓨터를 하지 않는다. 새로 샀다는 컴퓨터 리턴한다.
      따라서
      아까운 전기를 낭비 하지 않는다.
      되지도 않는 논리로 사람들과 시간 낭비 하지 않는다.
      아무도 사지 않을, 반품만 잔뜩 들어올 책 쓴다고 종이 낭비 하지 않는다.
      그렇게 아껴진. 자원으로 가능하다면 산소낭비, 쌀 낭비 줄이는 방안을 모색해 보면 참 좋을듯.