높은 실업률 과 취업이민

유재경 72.***.108.217 8190

금융 사건 이후로 이어진 신용경색으로 많은 회사가 도산 또는 파산을 했으며 이는 소비의 위축으로 나타난것은 누구나 아는 사실이다. 미국 경제의 가장 큰 원동력인 소비가 줄어 들면서 미국 경제의 파열음은 곳곳에서 들리기 시작했고 우려했던 데로 이민 분야에도 영향을 미치기 시작하지 않았나 싶다.

2008년 미국에서 가장큰 이민 로펌인 Fragomen, Del Rey 가 노동부로 부터 전격 수사 통보를 받았다. 또한 같은해 여름 이후로 PERM 승인이 전격 중단 된듯 하기도 하고 2008년 가을부터 이어지는 I-140 페티션의 추가서류 폭탄 세례는 날이 갈수록 강도가 세어 지는것 같다. 또한 이미 수개월째 이민문호는 정체 현상을 보이고 있다.

여러가지 이유를 들어 볼수있을것이다. 물론 모두 추측이다.

2007년 여름 너무 많은 서류가 동시에 접수되면서 이민국에서 취업이민 부분은 업무가 마비된듯 했다. 2007년도 여름 서류가 이제야 서서히 움직임을 보이고 있는것은 여름이전에 이미 너무 많으서류가 접수되었슴을 보여준다. 과거 에도 있던 상황이기도 하다.

혹자는 뉴욕 대형 로펌과 노동부의 소송으로 인한 후유증이라는 말도 있기도 하다. 노동부에서는 로펌들에게 뽄때를 보여주려다가 괜히 두두려 맞는 상황같기도 하다. 인력과 돈의 공세에는 장사가 없는듯하다. 하지만 이것도 추측일뿐이다. 어찌됬든지 현재 2순위 취업이민 수속에 대한 시간적인 전망도 12개월에서 18개월로 늘려잡는 상황이 되어 버렸다.

2007년 여름에 접수된 140 과 영주권 서류들에 대해서는 이제 긴 터널의 끝이 이제 보이기 시작하는듯 하다. 하지만 단순히 순서만 왔을 뿐이고 최근에 계속되는 I-140 청원서의 추가서류 내용은 과거와 사뭇 다르다는 것을 느끼게 된다.

과거 같으면 아무 문제도 없을 케이스들이 이제는 필요이상으로 따지고들며 필요이상의 증거서류 제출을 요구하고있다. 특히 여러명의 외국인을 스폰서를 해준 회사들에게 발급되는 추가서류의 내용은 더욱 복잡하고 까다롭다.

지난 몇달 사이에 실업률, 파산률 등의 좋지 않은 지표는 연일 기록을 갱신하고 있으며 미국 실업률은 과거 대공황시절 이후로 제일 높다는 뉴스를 접하게 되었다. 그러면서 이민법을 다루면서 발생하는 일련의 새로운 상황들과 전혀 무관하지 않을것이라는 생각을 하게 된다.

아무래도 이민 서류의 심사와 검토도 사람이 하는 일인지라, 주위에 실업자가 늘어나는 마당에 과연 그 많은 이민 청원서의 진실성에 대해서 의문을 갖지 않을수 없을것이다. 이민국 심사관 자신들이 미국 실업자들의 권익을 지키는 십자군 또는 불법 이민을 색출하는 형사 콜롬보 라고 착각 하는지는 모르겠지만 그들의 직장은 이민자들이 내는 접수비로 운영이 된다는 점을 알았으면 한다.  

늘 그렇듯이 뭔가를 준비 하려 한다면 결정은 지금이다. 기회는 준비하는 자에게만 주어지기 때문이다.  

유재경 변호사

• jlfaomege 46.***.55.2

Pauline L. Stoddard to Robert A. Gutermuth and Brittany D. Gutermuth, 47 Coleman Road, $265,000. ray ban sunglasses “I loved it,” Brown said. k michael kors bags
      Qatar Airways Cargo, the world s third largest cargo carrier, serves more than 45 exclusive freighter destinations worldwide via its Doha hub and also delivers freight to more than 150 key business and leisure destinations globally on 176 aircraft. coach outlet store online Incredible as it seems, Donald Trump appears to be headed for the Republican presidential nomination.
      “To this court’s knowledge,” Tarrant said Wednesday, “Mr. Reid’s letter has never disappeared from the court file. If the letter did disappear or was missing for any period of time, the court trusts that such would be the subject of a full investigation by the Judicial Tenure Commission.” michael kors outlet It is possible to grab still frames from the Motion photo video and share those. a louis vuitton handbags
      Finally, keeping your lawn healthy is a good defense against weeds. louis vuitton outlet online As we continue to keep Mesa a high-achieving, financially sound, fiscally responsible pillar of our community, we can’t lose sight of those that are struggling and who may need additional assistance to find academic success.
      m Judges selected their winners based on execution,design techniques and appropriateness of the selected materials. Will the design hold up through the weekend showcase? michael kors outlet Owners of highperformance cars that require high octane fuels aren’t as pricesensitive and are likely to have higher incomes, and gasoline sellers know that. cheap oakleys
      More on this bug is on the U. coach outlet No, the unlovable are everywhere, and they are fairly normal people, not sinister monsters who challenge our capacity to love. http://www.michaelkorshandbagsbuy.us.com
      “We’re all about one-game winning streaks,” Chicago manager Joe Maddon said. “I know it’s psychobabble 101, but it actually works.” coach outlet The solution is particularly suitable for industrial PCs and medical applications. z cheap michael kors bags
      What is one secret to a delicious quesadilla?”A delicious quesadilla is made with handmade tortillas. coach outlet store online Specifically, the piece argues, engineers, technicians and others may have been put to work building communications networks.
      There are other odd things about this story, but it would take too long to mention — like Kosmicki’s apparent dislike of brochures. coach outlet The Other Side: A quintessential festival experience, Roberto Minervini’s film which I took in at Toronto International Film Festival last year follows a pair of middleaged, methaddled lovers and their acquaintances as they fight in the deep woods of Louisiana.
      “If I’m open, I might as well shoot it. oakley sunglasses The Wildcats built leads of up to 19 points early in the second half, but the Trojans cut it to just two points with under seven minutes to go before UA went on a 9-1 run and held on from there.
      Under the U. http://www.michaelkorsbag.us.org Clarksville
      o We are optimistic that once our next generation product is made available to the broader Canadian market at the end of March, our recurring revenue growth will be accelerated”, said Sam Chebib, President CEO of Nightingale. louis vuitton outlet online I can’t sign them up.
      He LOVES the stuff and has been caught by the folks at AZ RESCUE rolling around in catnip while lying on top of his cardboard scratcher. michael kors bags That’s the opinion of a majority of participants in the 22ndannual Scripps Howard Celebrity Super Bowl Poll. b michael kors outlet
      Updated: Wednesday, March 9 2016 1:08 AM EST2016-03-09 06:08:16 GMTSPOKANE, Wash. coach outlet online We need to improve our public school system.
      s Much of the facility has been closed to the public since the 1970s. oakley glasses Factors that could result in differences from expectations include but are not limited to failure by the Company to execute strategic and operational plans or to realize expected effects of initiatives; business disruptions related to the management transition or to other factors;, economic conditions, fashion trends, and other conditions affecting consumer demand; ?and other relevant factors discussed in the Company s periodic reports and other disclosures filed with or furnished to the Securities and Exchange Commission. x
      “We didn’t know much about diabetes, but my dad and I, we knew a lot about cars, so we decided we’d put them to good use and try to fix it. ray ban sunglasses Fowler became the first player to go bogey-free over the opening 36 holes in the Honda Classic since it moved to PGA National in 2007. louis vuitton outlet online
      David H. Clark and Tara Ashley Clark to N. P. Dodge Jr, trustee, and National Equity Inc., 19 Harris Drive, $210,000. coach outlet online But that was only a oneyear deal and turned out to be a fraud anyway. d michael kors handbags
      Edward Stacey, Hotbox’s owner and a former manager at La Paz restaurant in Crestline, talked with Parkside owner Michael Dykes for more than a year about adding hot-food service at the Avondale bar. ray ban sunglasses outlet It hopes to resume space station deliveries for NASA in the next month or so.
      I-Maxmat Corp. to Wilbraham Land & Development LLC, 176 Cottage St., $10,000. michael kors outlet Another note to self: Acting like we’re happy to have the privilege of voting, no matter how the campaigns and their intrusive signs, TV commercials, snailmailed cardboard brochures and automated calls start to resemble the Wild Wild West. g coach online store
      Middle District Judge Yvette Kane to remove the animals from the possession of Animaland owners James and Kathleen Melko and to appoint a special master to place the creatures in “reputable wildlife sanctuaries. ray ban sunglasses McCluskey is survived by his wife, Jean; his son, Roger Jr.