Samsung (TX), Hyundai (GA)에서 Building Construction Engineer를 모집합니다!
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Experience with construction related documentation, submittals, drawings, reports, etc.
• Experience with subcontractor procurement and contract administration.
• In-depth knowledge of construction industry regulations
• Microsoft office experience (Word, Outlook, Excel)
• Exceptional leadership, time management, project management, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills and interactions with clients
• Manage and maintain construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
• Prepare and implementing project plans
• Project management duties (e.g. managing budgets, resources, and deadlines; acquiring and compiling quotes, etc.)
• Conduct the site inspection and analyze data (reports, tests, drawings and other).
• Promptly identify and resolve any emerging problems/deficiencies.
• Collaborate with design engineer and subcontractors to ensure projects progress properly
• Monitor project progress and ensure design specifications, safety, and other standards are met
• Confidently coordinate with clients and manage the performance of subcontractors
• Review and maintain compliance with government regulations and ordinances
• Perform other duties as assigned
영주권 지원 가능
비자 지원 함