J Headhunting Group 입니다.
Warren, Michigan 에 위치한 글로벌 제조회사에서
CAD Designer 캐드 디자이너(경력)를 모집합니다
아래 Job Description 참조하시기 바라며,
관심있으신 분들의 지원부탁드립니다.
**자동차 및 제조업계 경력자 우대
지원방법: 이메일: firstname.lastname@example.org
Title: CAD Designer Date:10/22/2020
Location: Warren, MI Reports to: Application Dev. Manager
Classification: Salaried Exempt
General Job Description:
The CAD Designer provide services for a rapidly growing multi-platform organization by building 2D/3D cad model of plastic/composite parts that mostly used in automotive industry. The CAD designer is a member of NABC(North America Business Center) team.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
• Lead 3D cad model build of plastic part. Location of this position is either Warren MI or another city in Metro Detroit.
• Create and edit cad model of complicate shaped plastic/composite parts to be used for FE simulation, tooling and drawing.
• Generate comprehensive project drawings needed to engineer, validate, and construct bills of materials.
• Assist engineers with studies, proposals, design iterations and cost improvements for current production programs and potential new business
• Conduct regular design reviews with Engineering Design Lead
• Assure project deliverables are on time and maintaining high quality
• Other duties and special projects as assigned.
• Must compression molded plastic design experience
• Must have working experience in CATIA/NX at least 2,000 hours
• Solid background in CAD techniques, including 3D solid modeling and 2D detail drawings.
• Preferred in understanding of SMC and composite materials
• Familiarity with GD&T concepts and awareness of Automotive OEM requirements.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of applications.
• Professional attitude and excellent communication skills with internal/external clients
• High level of initiative and work well in a team environment.
• Ability to plan and carry out responsibilities with minimal direction