DAS North AmericaMontgomery, AL, USA
Job posting expires at 2019-04-30
Summary of Job Function
Facilitates the daily activities related to the manufacture of components and/or finished product. Production Supervisor will provide leadership and motivation to Team Members to achieve desired quality, quantity, service and cost standards through safe and proper utilization of materials and equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Lead and train Team Members assigned to rotating shift.
• Recommend measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, product quality and changes in working conditions.
• Resource shift in order to meet production schedules.
• Sustain high levels of product quality with a target of zero quality defects or complaints.
• Communicate expectations and hold Team Members accountable for delivering exceptional performance results.
• Drive Team Members to proactively achieve zero injuries/safety incidents.
• Foster an environment that promotes teamwork.
• Maintain and manage all Team Member records.
• Maintain plant housekeeping expectations.
• Support company requirements to meet customer goals and objectives.
• Promote and facilitate Open Door process, effective communications and Fair Treatment.
• Participate in Continual Improvement activities.
• Performs other duties and assignments as required.
Education and/or Experience
• BS or BA degree in technical or business related field preferred
• 2 years supervisory experience
• Automotive manufacturing experience preferred
• Must be able to work flexible work schedule
• Ability to motivate productivity and work habits
• Strong communication skills
• Strong computer skills