RSI was established in North New Jersey in 1986 and has been a worldwide leader in appliances, office products, and graphic solutions. We take pride in providing innovative technology, competitive pricing, quality control, and the best customer and product support available today. With over 30 yrs experience, we are a socially responsible global leader and innovator of home and workplace solutions.
Develops products by identifying potential products; conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; developing marketing strategies. Will report to Graphic Finishing Division Head.
Title: Product Manager (For Graphic Finishing Division)
Location: North, NJ (2 Volvo Drive, Rockleigh, NJ 07647)
Hours: 8:30 AM ~5:30 PM (Mon~Fri)
Reports to: CEO
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
• Determines customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
• Recommends present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements.
• Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
• Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
• Obtains product market share by working with sales team to develop product sales strategies.
• Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
• Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
• Facilitates inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
• Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
• Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
• Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or other business discipline
• 4-5 years of product development experience required; preferably in the Graphic Finishing Product categories.
• Strong writing, plus quantitative and business analysis skills
• Knowledge of marketing principles and practices
• Project management skills
• Team Player
• Committed to integrity in all aspects of business
Please send your resume to email@example.com