Company Overview ::
FNS, Inc, with over 12 branches in North Americas, is a total logistics service provider on a global scale with a customized approach to meet the client’s needs and demands. FNS is currently seeking highly energetic and reliable individuals to fill multiple positions at its offices across the United States. (www.fnsusa.com)
Open Position for Savannah Warehouse :
• Operation & Planning (Assistant Manager Level)
• Location: Savannah, GA
• Employment Type: Full Time (08:30 to 17:30, Monday – Friday)
• Competitive Salary.
• Accounting/bookkeeping of office expenses and general admin duties
• Financial planning and sales forecasting
• Profit & loss management
• Monthly closing and accrual
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Accounting or Business-related field
• Korean/English bilingual
• 5+ years’ equivalent experience
• Extreme attention to detail, strong organization skills and a high sense of urgency and accountability.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work under fast-paced environment and pressure
• Ability to multi-task
• A high level of integrity, accuracy, dependability, enthusiasm, and confidentiality
• Proficiency in MS Office Products
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• 401K Employee Retirement Plan
• Additional Benefits Available
* All candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S.
FNS INC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org