MSRP?

MSRP? 220.***.132.201 6649

너무 모르는것이 많네요….

INVOICE / MSRP 가 무슨 뜻 인가요?
    APR 도 무엇인가요 ?

쉬운설명 부탁해요..

• 첫차 128.***.41.247

한국말로 정확한지는 모르겠지만 Invoice–> 공장도가격, MSRP–> 권장소비자가격, APR–> 차 loan을 하셨을 때 연 이자율입니다. 제가 틀렸으면 고쳐주세요.
      가능하면 Invoice가격에 가깝게, OTD로 딜을 하시면 최선일 듯 합니다.

• Well 65.***.240.161

The problem is “Invoice가격” the sales person shows you is usually fake. What I meant by that is that’s not the actual price dealership pays for a car since there are all kinds of incentives between manufacturers and dealerships. Many of times dealership can go for under “Invoice가격” and still makes money.

“Good sales person” is not who makes a lot of profit selling a car (ripping you off)
      but is who makes you believe you are getting a good deal and, at the same time, makes a lot of profit selling a car.

The game you are going to play is not “avoiding ripped off” but rather, I say, “minimizing ripped off”

I saw a post here couple days ago some body was very happy with his/her deal. He/She may or may not have a good deal. I don’t know. However, I do know that there are many “Good sales person” out there ready to take you a ride.

Read and learn what they do to you on http://www.carbuyingtips.com to minimize your loss.