Provides technical support to others using computer equipment for office applications, including desktop configurations; performing hardware and software installation and maintenance of existing database software and other programs to best meet end user need.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Serves as the System Administrator in the absence of the IT Manager
– Responds to team member questions on all company supported applications
– Installs and tests of new products and improvements to computer systems, such as the installation of new databases.
– Tests, maintains and monitors computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs
– Maintains and administers computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems
software, applications software and all configurations.
– Administer network and data security including directory, group policy, firewalls, antivirus, email security, etc.
– Create, analyze, report, convert or transfer data, using specialized applications program software
– Performs other duties as assigned.
– Programming and Database management skills (VB.net, C#.net and other development languages)
– Excellent time-management, problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
– Positive working attitude that is quick to adapt to the multicultural corporate environment
– Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, to a diverse audience
– Bilingual preferred (English & Korean)
– MES System Development & Management skills
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer or related field
– Prior experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred but not required.
– Knowledge of hardware such as Server, PC, Barcode Printer, Barcode Scanner, etc.
– Oracle experience preferred
Interested candidates should submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org