미국변호사가 보내준 서류리스트입니다. 고용주측에서 준비하는 서류는 포함되어 있지 않습니다.
- Copy of your passport and any dependents’ passports
- Copy of the front and back of Form I-94 for yourself and any dependents’ I-94s (if already in the U.S.)
- Copy of approval notice of current status (if applicable)
- Copy of current payroll statement (if in H-1B status)
- Copy of Employment Authorization Document (if applicable)
- Copies of your Forms I-20 (if an F-1 student), and any dependents’ and/or Forms IAP-66 (if a J-1 Exchange Visitor) and any dependents’ (if applicable)
- Copies of all degree certificates and course transcripts* – if degree not yet awarded, obtain a letter from Registrar or Department Chair attesting to your completion of all degree requirements.
- Copies of licenses, if any, required to engage in your occupation*
- Up-to-date resume (c.v.)., if you have one
* NOTE: You must make available to the INS the originals of these documents upon their request.