Hyundai/Kia 1st Tier SupplierWest Point, GA
West Point, GA에 위치한 Hyundai/Kia 1st Tier Supplier에서 Bilingual Korean Quality Assurance Assistant Manager를 채용합니다. 관련 사업에 관심있으시거나 새로운 도전을 원하시는 인재들의 많은 지원 바랍니다.
Assure quality production by communicating customer issues including field claims to promote effective process controls and sampling methods in conjunction with effective audits. Monitor trends and recommends corrective measures. Drive plant quality efforts through strong leadership, data driven decisions, and consistent application.
• Adheres to the policies and procedures
• Learns, demonstrates and upholds PTA Core Values
• Supports and enforces compliance to all PTA Certification standards; Quality management system, Environmental management system, and Health and Safety policies and procedures
• Treats all PTA team members with respect and professional courtesy
• Always strives to maintain a positive work environment
• Performs additional assignments / duties as required by management
• Adheres to all safety policies and procedures
• Complies with all safety policies and 5S clean philosophy to maintain a safe, clean working environment
• Consistently meets company safety goals
• Develops and maintains cost of quality tracking system for customer caused OSD.
• Assists in improvements in salvage and performance test to assure all customer requirements are achieved
• Leads, tracks, and reviews supplier submissions of ISIR’s/4M’s for product approval
• Leads, tracks, and reviews PTA ISIR’s/4M’s submissions to customer for product approval
• Tracks and coordinates EO implantation including PTA launch status
• Support investigative efforts at dealerships as needed
• Present to customers on quality issues as needed
• Works closely with manufacturing to resolve problems of product design, specifications, materials, tooling and processes affecting quality.
• Coordinates activities to resolve customer complaints, salvage and field return transmission issues in accordance to the CAR process.
• Effectively demonstrates leadership/management competencies; communicates critical issues to manager in a timely manner; meets deadlines
• Manages and resolves conflicts in a positive manner; creates a positive work environment; coaches and mentors Team Members;
• Facilitates Team Member learning; clearly defines development expectations; measures results/outcomes;
Position Requirements and Qualifications:
• 7 – 10 years job related experience
• 3 – 5 years of supervision (preferred)
Software Skills Required:
• MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Word, MS-Outlook, SAP, Department specific software as required
• Position may require domestic or international travel.
• Flexibility in working hours to include nights, weekends and holidays as required.
• OT required as needed.
Compensation & Benefit:
Salary: $50K – $55K
Benefit: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k, PTO
레쥬메를 보내주실때는 지원하는 Job Title을 함께 기재해주시길 바랍니다.