3S Network, Inc.에서 관련전공 (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication) 졸업자나 1-2년 휴대폰 테스트 관련 경력자를 찾고 있습니다. 관심있으신 분들은 아래 E-Mail로 Resume와 함께 연락주시기 바랍니다.
Responsible for providing assistance to technical engineers with the goal of improving the efficiency and productivity of the team that works on mobile software product development and carrier approval of models. Participates in test activities. Learns and adheres to current technical guidelines and processes.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist on software testing from requirement analysis to final/semi-final software acceptance and completion, which comprise the project life cycle
• Manage devices including but not limited to delivery and maintenance
• Managing expirations for each testing (F4L, FIT, Lab testing) event and phase.
• Perform testing on mobile device, tablet, and accessories
o Live network verification, call, messaging, data, etc.
o Functional tests of carrier requirements and technology
o Mobile Application tests POS upgrade tests
o Battery tests, stability, performance and exploratory tests
• Report software issues and collaborate with R&D for resolution
• Collect various logs and provide with reported bugs
• Develop new test cases when needed
• B.S. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields.
• Sound understanding and experience with protocols/technologies such as: CDMA/GSM/4G/LTE
• Experience and understanding of QXDM, QPST, Android ADB, Flashing tools is required
• Experience and understanding of device/system/network security is a plus
• Understand mobile technologies and industry trends
• Ability to work flexible work hours within a global business environment
• Bi-lingual Korean-English