조지아 웨스트포인트 Manufacturing Engineer
영어/한글 능통하신 분을 찾습니다.
위에 이메일로 이력서 보내주시면 됩니다.
Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Reports to: Operations Manager
Work Schedule: Monday -Friday
Summary of Position: The Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for the supervision, formulation, administration and coordination of industrial and manufacturing engineering projects, policies, processes, methods and procedures designed to improve operating performance, reduce waste and delays and otherwise promote cost reductions on a company-wide basis. Support new product start-up & launches.
Duties and Responsibilities (but not limited to):
• Identify opportunities or implement changes to improve products or reduce costs using knowledge of fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment, assembly methods, quality control standards, or product design, materials and parts.
• Activities involve using time-study or standard data for a variety of machine, assembly and hand operations, production methods, equipment layout, material handling, and manpower, equipment and material utilization in order to improve operating performance.
• Determine root causes of failures using statistical methods and recommend changes in designs, tolerances, or processing methods.
• Provide technical expertise or support related to manufacturing.
• Incorporate new methods and processes to improve existing operations.
• Troubleshoot new and existing product problems involving designs, materials, or processes.
• Review product designs for manufacturability and completeness.
• Train production personnel in new or existing methods.
• Communicate manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, or other information to facilitate production processes.
• Design, install, or troubleshoot manufacturing equipment.
• Prepare documentation for new manufacturing processes or engineering procedures.
• Apply continuous improvement methods such as lean manufacturing to enhance manufacturing quality, reliability, or cost-effectiveness.
• Investigate or resolve operational problems such as material use variances and bottlenecks.
• Estimate costs, production times, or staffing requirements for new designs.
• Evaluate manufactured products according to specifications and quality standards.
• Design layout of equipment or workspaces to achieve maximum efficiency.
• Design testing methods and test finished products or process capabilities to establish standards or validate process requirements.
• Analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and establish quality and reliability objectives of finished product.
• Develop manufacturing methods, labor utilization standards, and cost analysis systems to promote efficient staff and facility utilization.
• Recommend methods for improving utilization of personnel, material, and utilities.
• Plan and establish sequence of operations to fabricate and assemble parts or products and to promote efficient utilization.
• Coordinate quality control objectives and activities to resolve production problems, maximize product reliability, and minimize cost.
• Confer with vendors, staff, and management personnel regarding purchases, procedures, product specifications, manufacturing capabilities, and project status.
• Estimate production cost and effect of product design changes for management review, action, and control.
• 3-5 years’ experience in Engineering Management in an automotive manufacturing environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering or equivalent experience.
Technical/ Computer Skills:
• Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods.
• Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
• Must be proficient using MS Office applications such as Excel and Word.
• Full working knowledge of APQP process, flowcharts, work instructions, and control plans.
• Must be a team player and work well with others in process development, corrective action and problem solving.
• Full working knowledge of and committed to continuous improvement principles.
• Ability to effectively handle multiple activities simultaneously and successfully function in a cross functional manufacturing environment
• Familiarity with TS 16949 or ISO/QS 9000 preferred.
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• regularly required to talk and hear
• frequently required to sit, stand, bend at the knees and waist, and walk
• required to use hands to type, handle objects and paperwork
• required to reach and hold on to items at chest level or reach above the shoulder
• may be required to lift and carry objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
• required to use close vision and be able to focus
• ability to work extended hours as needed
• ability to travel domestic US and/or international if needed