조지아 웨스트포인트 Quality Warranty Engineer
신입사원 포지션이라 이번에 졸업하신 분들도 지원해주셔도 됩니다.
영어/한글 능통하신 분을 찾습니다.
위에 이메일로 이력서 보내주시면 됩니다.
Summary of Position:
Analyze warranty root cause with quick resolution. Responsible for solving warranty problems and implementing solutions under tight deadlines (8D, 3 panel, 5 panel, 5Y)
Duties and Responsibilities (but not limited to):
• Responsible for using problem analysis and root cause techniques, and implementing solutions under tight deadlines (8D,3Panels,5 Why’s)
• Weekly meetings with customers to review, discuss and assign responsibility for all warranty claims. Feedback to team of any claim related to process and supplier
• Provide direct communication to include one-on-one conversations, group meetings, presentations, and reporting to customers as well as internal management
• Organize, coordinate and document all warranty reduction initiatives involving management to generate the proper actions, feasibility analysis, cost impact, and follow up on implementation dates, including clean points of every action
• Ensure all necessary reports, documentation, and samples are submitted to customer in a timely manner
• Responsible to attend all warranty meetings
• Coordinate all the activities needed for the implementation of containment actions in place
• Create and submit technical reports on a daily basis
• Review warranty verbatim weekly to determine responsibility
• Frequent monitoring of KMMG/HMMA system for new warranty claims
• Maintain Transys Seating System established KPI goals
• Follow requirements of Quality policies and standards, such as, ISO 9001, TS16949, IATF16949
• Follow all safety policies at all times
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in Quality Assurance, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or equivalent experience
Technical/ Computer Skills:
• Customer satisfaction oriented
• Data driven & results oriented
• Proven experience with complex data and problem analysis, root cause techniques, and solution
• Excellent critical thinking, problem solving and decision making skills
• Ability to interact positively with people of diverse cultural backgrounds and level within organization
• Effective oral and written communication skills with all levels of employee/customer
• Must be proficient using MS Office applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Must be a team player and work well with others in process development, corrective action and problem solving
• Must be bilingual (English/Korean)
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• regularly required to talk and hear
• frequently required to sit, stand, bend at the knees and waist, and walk
• required to use hands to type, handle objects and paperwork
• required to reach and hold on to items at chest level or reach above the shoulder
• may be required to lift and carry objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
• required to use close vision and be able to focus
• ability to work extended hours as needed
• ability to travel domestic US and/or international if needed