조지아 웨스트포인트 Material Specialist
신입사원 포지션이라 이번에 졸업하신 분들도 지원해주셔도 됩니다.
영어/한글 능통하신 분을 찾습니다.
위에 이메일로 이력서 보내주시면 됩니다.
Title: Material Specialist
Reports to: Logistics Manager
Summary of Position:
Supporting the development and implementation of SAP and CLS system. Ensuring the accuracy of inventory control, material control and system process. Essential part of the CKD/Local Coordinator position, training and supporting of the material management team.
Duties and Responsibilities (but not limited to):
• Manage raw materials (CKD and Local items)
• Minimize on-hand inventory, drive material handling efficiency for all suppliers through continuous communication to prevent any shortage material
• Issue POs to all suppliers
• Ensure the accurate and on time Issuing of CKD part Purchase Orders as well as Local items
• Adjust inventory levels as needed based on actual cycle counts and scrap into SAP and CLS
• Monthly Material closing for all PO suppliers & consignment suppliers
• Process closing data in SAP and CLS to ensure the accuracy of monthly payment for all suppliers
• Control all suppliers for any issues and other duties assigned to them
• Good communication with Korea for CKD parts and local suppliers with mass production parts, model change, EO changes or model out program
• Support CLS or SAP for any issues or new implementation of SAP SD, MM module inventory management system
Technical Skills Required:
• Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to deal with all suppliers.
• Must have excellent multitasking skills
• Must have strong ability to quickly prioritize situations and mitigate all issues
• Proficient skills in math, reading and writing
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Must have strong computer skills – Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
• Bilingual (Korean/English)
• Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred