SK shieldus America Inc. 에서 물리보안을 책임질 인재를 아래와 같이 모집합니다.
Physical Security Engineer
Location: KY 1, TN 1
The ideal candidate will have experience in physical security systems and sales engineering. These security systems include Access Control, CCTV, Intrusion Detection, Gate/Barriers, Intercom Systems, etc.
• Ability to manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
• Knowledgeable and responsible for installation, configuration, testing, maintenance and setting up of all ACS / CCTV Cameras /security solutions operating systems
• Preparation of timely and accurate engineered solutions for a variety of integrated security solutions; including access control, CCTV/IP video surveillance, intrusion detection, identity management, electronic locking hardware, bio-metrics and associated infrastructure, and other physical security systems
• Analyze/ interpret blueprints, diagrams, submittals, construction drawings and technical/functional design specifications to prepare compliant engineered solutions and associated cost estimates
• Conduct site visits, engineer projects, and write detailed scopes of work
• Completes and submits reports and paperwork in a timely manner
• Develop relationships with key partners such as electricians, general contractors, electrical engineers, and architects
• Management for the overall technical quality and strategic outcomes for physical security systems
• Ability to review project specifications and supervise large industrial physical security project.
• Manage contractor by assigning tasks and work with engineers, architects, designers, and contractors.
• Planning and coordinate schedules with contractors.
• Oversee safe working environment for all contractors.
• In-depth knowledge of (CCTV/ Access Control / Structure Cabling).
• Low Voltage License preferred
• Experience in AutoCAD preferred
• 1~5 years of experience in Physical Security System.
• Industry certification & trainings in ICT/CTNS systems.
• Experience with monitoring systems and network construction.
• Education: Associate’s degree or higher in Physical Security and Electrical Engineering field
• Basic computer skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc)
• Legally authorized to work in the US
• Competitive salary
• Simple IRA
• Paid time off
• Health/dental/vision insurance
• Relocation allowance
How to apply
Pease send your resume to email@example.com