이모작 인생 미국에서 정착하기 -1. 서론 및 전략

A terrible writer 113.***.56.217

I know it’s a bit weird to comment on a story written 2 years ago, but I would like to say thank you to the writter. You are awesome and so is your story. This is a good example for me to keep trying what I’d like to do, an inspiring story and encouragement.

And I’d wish to get naysayers reading this comment if they came here while looking for some useful info like I did. “Don’t be like David or some other idiots here.” If you really tbought the writter was showing off, just let he be. Don’t get upset because you couldn’t or didn’t achieve what he achieved. Don’t try to put him down to make yourself feel better either. Those two only show people that you are far from being successful with anything. (1. You failed at controlling your emotion. 2. You failed at proving you could be better than him; Putting others down doesn’t make you look better than them but make general people think you are an idiot. A positive and effective way would rather prove you’re better.) Try to take a good idea even from here while you were irritated by a cocky one(if he was cocky in your eyes.) Work on yourself being a better person than who you are and try to encourage yourself to think you can be even better than the cocky person. Then move on. Find something better to do for yourself or others than criticizing ridiculously.If you were really darn good at writing or pointing out others mistakes, wouldn’t it be better and more productive to keep up with your work in a positive way? Eg, write good stuffs out there which can affect others positively. Motivate and encourage others as using your ability. Help someone out with correcting their writing.(There are a number of people looking for help to improve writing skills. I know as I am one of them) You can use your talent for a better thing rather than being keyboard warriors, can’t you? You are a better person than naysayers, aren’t you?

Lastly, I wanted to say I don’t think he wrote this to show off. It is very hard to restart something in a new place, especially in a foreign country. So his intension would be more about showing people who struggle with the difficulty that he did it and you can do it, too. Not to show off but to encourage people who lost hope to have hope. And I appreciate for that more than for correct or excellent writing skills. He may not be the greatest writer, but that shouldn’t stop him doing what he can do. I wish more people would be appreciative and/or positive. Thank you Sam again.