Company Overview :
FNS, Inc, with over 12 branches in North Americas, is a total logistics service provider on a global scale with a customized approach to meet the client’s needs and demands. FNS is currently seeking highly energetic and reliable individuals to fill multiple positions at its offices across the United States. (www.fnsusa.com)
Open Position :
• Warehouse Coordinator (Entry – Junior Level)
• Location: Savannah, GA
• Employment Type: Full–Time 08:30 to 17:30
• Competitive Salary.
• Supervise daily trans-loading operation including staff management and system data entry.
• Arranging/sorting pictures in server and filing damage report
• Managing staffs’ daily working hour records
• Office supply order / Manage
• Daily / Weekly trans-loading plan and forecast
• Trans-loading documentation, scan, and upload
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Logistics related field
• Korean/English bilingual
• 0-3 years’ equivalent experience
• Ability to work under fast paced environment and pressure
• Ability to Multi-task
• Proficiency in MS Office Products
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• 401K Employee Retirement Plan
• Additional Benefits Available
All candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S.
FNS INC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org