This browser always distracts me with good STORIES.

8 174.***.144.248 334

Maintaining his privacy has been a major factor in helping Reeves retain his sanity, yet away from the press he can be extraordinarily open and laid-back. By a weird fluke, I have two friends who, separately, spent time with him in the 90s and both still talk about his generosity: he took them for rides on his motorbike and stayed in touch (yes, I am furious with them for not including me in any of this). There are legions of stories about Reeves’ kindness: buying his stuntmen motorbikes, renegotiating his Matrix contract so that the crew got a better deal, at a personal cost of millions of dollars. Shortly before we meet, Reeves was on a flight between San Francisco and Los Angeles that was grounded due to a mechanical fault. Instead of pulling rank with some “Do you know who I am?” A-list entitlement, Reeves encouraged his fellow passengers to board a van with him so they could drive to LA, keeping the mood up by sharing fun local facts and playing music from his iPhone. (Needless to say, footage of this quickly went viral.) So his four decades-long reticence with the media might well be Reeves’ most brilliantly sustained performance.

But he bristles when I mention these stories. “I’m pretty private, so when that stuff doesn’t stay private it is not great,” he says.

• 8땡잡이 201.***.167.146

8아, 쓸데없는 글 올리지 말고 니 중국 이민 신청서나 한번 더 읽어봐. 혹시 잘못쓴건 없는지.
      그리고, 처음부터 Free Talk에 올려. 운영자가 너가 올린 쓰레기 치우게 하지 말고.
      너 이혼당하면 와이프한테 돈주는거 아까와서 죽인다던데, 그건 해결했냐?
      갬중독 아들은 중국에 델구가라. 요즘 중국 게임 산업이 죽인데.
      거긴 한국/미국 애들 게임 다 카피해서 만들어가지고 게임 산업이 부흥한건 알지?
      8아, 잘가… 멀리 안나가…

• 8 174.***.144.248

요위에 이놈은 무슨 나도모르는 미친소리만 계속 하는건지..미친놈이 판치는 싸이트.