The Florida Outpouring (특벌히 아픈 분들 보셔요)

+++OTL 71.***.183.161 2239

지구 한쪽아시아에서는 수만명이 목숨을 잃은 재난이 일어나고 있고 미국 플로리다 Lakeland에서는 성령의 역사가 전례가 없는 규모로 일어나고 있는 것을 보니 때가 아주 가까와졌다는 것을 느끼게 됩니다.

http://floridaoutpouring.com/

아래는 타드 벤트리의 글을 퍼온 부분

“Revival and Healing AS PROPHESIED is EXPLODING in FLORIDA exactly where HOLY LAUGHTER BROKE OUT IN THE PAST!”
    PERSONAL UPDATE FROM TODD BENTLEY

4월 16일 2008년 (Written April 16, 2008)

플로리다 부흥의 현장에서 (REVIVAL IN LAKELAND FLORIDA…)

밥존스가 말하길. “변화의 바람”이라고 불리는 천사가 지금 변화를 몰고 오고 있다.
    Bob Jones said: “The Angel Named ‘Winds of Change’ is bringing the change NOW”

친애하는 친구들에게
    Dear Friends,

제가 지금 이 글을 쓰는 시간 2시간 전 오후 2시에. 하나님의 영광의 임재가 저에게 임했습니다.
    저는 지금 플로리다에서 일어나고 있는 일들에 대해서 기도하면서 계속 울었습니다.
    제가 솔직하게 말씀드려서 이렇게 강한 주님의 임재는 느껴 본 적이 없습니다.
    사람들이 말하길. 우리가 모인 집회 장소에서 10마일 (거의 16km이상) 떨어진 곳에서도 주님의 임재를 느낄수 있다고 합니다.
    그만큼 실제적인 느낄 수 있는 것입니다.

As I write this, just two hours ago at 2pm, the Glory fell on me; I’ve been weeping and praying about what is happening here
    in Florida. I honestly have never felt such a manifest presence. People are saying they feel the glory 10 miles away from the
    meetings, it’s that tangible.

우리들의 집회에서 성령님의 전류와 같은 강력함이 나타남에 따라, 우리들은 단지 오늘밤 그리고 그 다음날에 무슨일이 일어날지
    그저 상상해 볼 뿐입니다.

And based on how absolutely electric the meetings are going, one can only imagine what will happen tonight and in the meetings
    to follow. Along with many other leaders, we pray that this is the next wave that we have all been waiting for.

제가 조금전에 밥 존스와 다시 이야기를 나누었는데. 밥 존스는 저에게 몇가지를 이야기 했습니다.

▶ 첫번째로. 밥은 하나님의 영광이 이렇게 빨리 임할 줄은 기대하지 못했다는 것입니다.
    I just spoke with Bob Jones again, and he told me several things. First, he was not expecting that the glory would fall this soon.

▶ 두번째로, “변화의 바람” 이라고 불리는 천사가 지금현재 변화를 몰고오고 있다는 것입니다.
    지금의 성령의 역사는 세계적으로 일어날 것이라는 것입니다. 밥이 이야기 하길 이번 성령의 역사는 아주 실제적인
    치유의 기름부으심으로써 전 세계를 위한 것이며,어느 곳으로든지 전파될 것이라고 했습니다.

(주님께서는 매일 저녁 집회에서 저에게 말씀하시기를, 제가 사역자들에게 임파테이션을 해야 하나는 것입니다. 그래서 저는
    지금 이글을 씀으로 인해, 수백명의 목회자들과 복음 전도자들과 사역자들이 이미 왔었습니다.)

Second, Bob said the angel named “Winds of Change,” is bringing the change NOW, and that this outpouring would break out internationally. He said this outpouring, the very tangible healing anointing, is for the world and would go everywhere. (God told me that every night in the meetings I was to impart it to ministries, and as I write this, several hundred pastors, evangelists and ministries have already come.)

▶ 세번째로, 밥 존스와 제가 서로 의견을 같이하는 것으로써, 우리들이 이처럼 강력한 기적들을 보지 여지껏 보지 못했엇습니다.
    (아주 두드러지게, 상처 자국들과 화상흔적들이 몸에서 없어져 갔습니다. 그리고 암과, 종양과 귀먼자들과 결핵성 피부병, 자폐증,
    그리고 다양한 고통과 질병 관련하여 모두 치유받았다는 간증들이 있습니다. 제가 지금까지 수백건의 치유를 행해씁니다. 그리고
    아주 극적인 영혼구원들이 있었고. 심지어는 어린아이들에게도 천국으로 부터의 방문을 받았습니다.

Third, Bob said, and I agree, we have never seen such notable miracles. (Distinctively, scars and burn marks have been removed from bodies, and there are testimonies coming in of cancers, tumors, deaf ears, diabetes, lupus, autism, and a vast array of other sicknesses and diseases, all being healed. I’m talking hundreds of healings so far! There are dramatic salvations, and heavenly visitations especially coming to the children.)

▶ 네번째로, 밥 존스가 말하길, 우리 사역탐의 인턴들이 “의사들”이 되어서 빨리 이 불길을 세계로 가져갈 것이라고 했습니다. 그리고
    우리의 동료 사역자들이 그 성령의 불을 퍼트려야 한다고 말했습니다.

Fourth, Bob said that our interns would become “doctors,” quickly, and take this to the world, and that our associates are needed to spread the fire. (Since many associates are in the meetings here, right now, if you would like to book any of these associates to bring the fire and revival to your city, church, or ministry, call the Fresh Fire office: 604-853-9041 or go to our website http://www.freshfire.ca and check out our associates under Associate Ministries.)

Please read the following letter and comments from Denny Cline, one of our real friends and fathers, who pastors the Vineyard Christian Fellowship of Albany, in Oregon. (Note by Steve Shultz: Denny Cline is my personal pastor and a spiritual father and advisor to Todd.)

그리고 지금 하와이에서 체안 목사님, 빌 잔슨 목사님, 하이디 베이커 목사님과 함께 계신, 존 아놋 (John Arnott- 토론토 공항교회
    담임목사),로 부터 또다른 연락이 왔습니다.

Also, another report follows below given to me today by John Arnott, who is currently in Hawaii right now with Che Ahn, Bill Johnson, and Heidi Baker.

Before closing, I want to invite all those who are really hungry and praying for revival, to come get some! You can also watch what God is doing in Lakeland on GOD.TV or live on our website nightly at 7pm EST at http://www.freshfire.ca. We are here through April 27th and are willing to stay longer. I also welcome any comments you might have about what you believe is happening.

In Revival,

Todd Bentley
    Fresh Fire Ministries
    http://www.freshfire.ca

• …. 67.***.170.101

copy & paste 하실때…
      조금 만 더 신경을 써서 하시면
      사람들이 읽을수가 있습니다.