그냥 아래 내용으로 보냈습니다.

내용을 보시고 보완 할 사항을 알려 주셨으면 합니다.

그리고, 관련 예문도 많은 공유 부탁 드립니다.

아래…

##

Hello Bryan,

Thank you for your time for interview.

It was nice talking with you.

I feel so impressive passion form you and your jobs.

Also, You will find my passion for our Satellite Communication fields. I believe my background provides the necessary experience you require.

I hope I will have the opportunity of reciprocating your kindness in the near future.

Thank you for your time and all considerations!

With my best regards,

James

##

감사합니다.

제임스
    • .. 67.***.130.30

긍정적 측면은 아주 general하다는 것이구요..
      부정적 측면은 아주 general하다는 것입니다..

제 느낌은 “googling해서 copy & paste했나?” 였습니다. :)

• 제임스 108.***.229.75

충고 해 주셔서 너무 감사합니다.

• Green 155.***.247.16

To me it looks like the one written by an elementary schooler…

Here is a sample letter you can leverage:

Dear XXX:

I would like to thank you very much for taking your valuable time and energy to speak with me today regarding the position of XXXX at XXXX. The information I gained during our conversation has certainly enhanced my interest in joining your team at XXXXX.

As you can find through my resume, I really desire to be an ambitious XXXX professional and want to seek a challenging but rewarding opportunity with XXXX.

With my professional and educational experience, leadership competencies, and a strong work ethic, I feel confident that I have the principal qualifications and can make an immediate contribution as well as a long-term asset to the continued growth of the Company. A few examples of my accomplishments within XXXx area include:

* Your key accomplishment 1
      * Your key accomplishment 2
      * Your key accomplishment 3
      * Your key accomplishment 4

I am ready to dedicate myself to adding value to the Company, while deepening my technical and business expertise.

Should you request any additional information for further consideration, please contact me via e-mail or by phone at (111) 111-1111.

Thank you again for the most enjoyable interview. I look forward to joining your winning XXX team soon!

Thanks and regards,

Your Name

• 제임스 108.***.229.75

바로 제가 찾던 예문 입니다.
        너무 감사드립니다.

• MS 76.***.170.206

Your example is so useful. If you don’t mind, can I have your help to improve a quality of my cover letter (just one page but very professional). My email is mseokking@hotmail.com. Hopefully you have a great day!
        Best,
        MS.

• gobo 205.***.36.12

문법적인 사소한 오류가 오히려 좋았던 인상을 망칠수도 있다고 생각됩니다. 예를 들어 time for interview 라던가 I feel so impressive 같은 표현들은 좀 (많이) 어색하네요. 위의 Green 님의 예문을 토대로 *완전히* 다시 쓰셔야 할것 같습니다.

• 제임스 108.***.229.75

정성어린 충고에 감사드립니다.
      지금 다시 작성해서 보내겠습니다.