Systems administrator is responsible for supporting the administration of the virtualized and physical Windows based server and network environment. The candidate will be responsible for maintaining the operations, maintenance, and support for all production and disaster recovery environment. Responsibilities include but not limited to managing operating system, software, security compliance, working with monitoring tools, managing project, support multiple sites.
As the Systems Administrator, the candidate will be responsible for supporting servers running Microsoft Windows Server 2008 or 2012 within a VMWare infrastructure. The candidate must maintain the required level of maintenance, and support for all servers (physical and virtual), firmware, operating systems, software applications, and server security compliance. In addition the candidate will be responsible for:
– Scheduling installations and upgrades in accordance with IT policies and procedures.
– Coordination with the appropriate groups to ensure that a unified direction/plan is in place and is being followed through to completion.
– BS Computer Science/related degree, or equivalent experience
– Minimum of 5 years in Windows Systems Administrator role
– Demonstrated experience managing Windows based servers running in a VMware environment
– Demonstrated experience managing Windows Server 2008 and above
– Demonstrated experience utilizing SCCM, WSUS for deploy and patch management
– Experience in DNS, AD, DHCP, DFS
– Experience in leading project
– Fluent in Korean/English
– Must be able to support multi-site
– Some overtime required
– Knowledge in Storage (3Par, EMC)
– Symantec EndPoint and Netbackup, Quest Rapid Recovery
– Knowledge in basic networking (TCP/IP, VLAN and etc.)
– Experience in Citrix XenApp
– VMware : 5 years (required)
– System Administrator : 5 years (required)
– Windows Server Operating System : 5 years (required)