글로비스 알라바마 법인에서 조달운송 메니저를 채용을 진행합니다. 많은 지원 바랍니다.
1. OPEN POSITION
Sr. Manager / Manager of Transportation & Procurement
2. JOB DESCRIPTION
• Manage the Transportation Department Personnel including the following functions:
o Monitoring of in transit vehicles to ensure timely delivery to customers
o Ramp Dwell tracking and reporting.
o Port Dwell tracking and reporting.
o Approval of special move coordination and reviewing invoices
o Review and approval of logistics analysis, carrier bid analysis.
o Hyundai carrier payment system processing and maintenance.
o Special move audit and payment.
o ICL carrier payment system.
o Review of claim processing and resolution for all level damages.
o Carrier damage frequency tracking and reporting.
o Vehicle handling policy and standards documentation upkeep.
• Carrier contract negotiation, bid analysis, traffic lane and distribution analysis.
• Carrier oversight.
• Establish vendor service goals and standards; set measurement criteria.
• Conduct carrier service reviews with carrier management.
• Participate in and attend Industry level committees and task forces.
• Integrate HMMA/KMMG claims processing.
• Integrate HMMA/KMMG carrier and port processor payment system.
• Lead system developing projects (TMS, RFID & ETC)
• Analysis of cost and profit
• Developing new customers and new business
• Manage assets (trucks trailers and chassis) and plan for acquisition and disposition of the assets
Plan for budget and yearly business plan
3. JOB REQUIREMENT
• Five years exempt-level experience in Transportation and logistics operations, distribution, and port operations
• Experience with TMS, or similar transportation related computer database management systems.
• Exceptional communication, critical thinking, planning, and organizational skills.
• Detailed knowledge and experience with general business application programs, including Microsoft office (Excel, Word,
PowerPoint) and Windows OS environment.
• BS/BA in Business, concentrated in Administration, Management, SCM, Marketing.
• Four years of supervising position experience.
• Korean and English Bilingual
4. SALARY AND BENEFITS
• SALARY: DOE / RANGE (73,000 ~ 90,000)
• Vehicle provided after 90 days probation
• Medical and dental insurance (TOP of health insurance program)
• PTO (Vacation days, Personal days)
• LIFE, STD and LTD Insurance
• BONUS (Subject to change)
• 401K program (up 5% and 60% Match)
• Smart phone and Uniform allowance
Please submit your resume to email@example.com