KSM is the global leader in global supplier of Semiconductor Equipment Business. Through technology leadership and product innovation, KSM continues to help our customers to maximize the potential of their business.
We are actively seeking a critical team member within the Sales & Engineering group.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Mechanical Engineering or a related field is preferred
• 3+ years of product demonstration or relevant experience in Semiconductor industry
• Have outstanding skills presenting to both technical and executive audiences, whether impromptu on a whiteboard or using presentations and demos.
• Be able to consult with clients, understand their needs, and assist in sales cycle/closing new business opportunities.
• Must have qualification awareness with each prospective client. Have client awareness of who the decision makers truly are, and qualifying each opportunity.
• Have hands-on expertise working with design engineers within the Semiconductor market
• Create business plans to maximize sales opportunities within assigned key accounts and new potential accounts
• Coordinate and maintain relationships at Key Accounts with multiple location sites.
• Responsible for development and delivery of product demonstrations
• Responsible for representing the product to customers and at events such as trade shows, conferences, seminars, etc.
• Assist in writing technical materials for all products
• Support our customers through the sales cycle along with our Sales teams and ensure their continued satisfaction with our platform
• Meet regular sales targets and coordinate sales projects
• Propose technical and creative business solutions in support of sales and marketing activities
• Maintain a working knowledge of the industry and competitors to act as a valuable resource to the customer and sales team
• Proficient in MS Office
• Able to work well with others in a collaborative and respectful manner
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Speaking Korean language is a plus
• Strong organizational skills; able to multi-task and deal with complexity on a frequent basis
• Paid Vacation
• Health Insurance
• Dental & Vision Insurance
• 401K Plan
• For more information on KSM and its products, please visit http://www.ksmusa.com
• If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.