Oracle Apps Functional Lead in Hong Kong

vrplanet 216.***.49.19 3975

Hello, all

Yahoo! Hong Kong is looking for an experienced Oracle Apps expert who can work in Hong Kong. The position is permanent, so you will be an employee of Yahoo!. Please see the job description bellow and let me know if you or your friends are interested.

Thanks,

Job Description:
    • This position will be part of the Corporate IT Applications group of Yahoo implementing projects on Oracle ERP Applications version 11i and bolt-on applications for APAC regions in alignment with IT Application roadmap.
    • This position will provide functional leadership on projects through all phases starting with planning, high level design, business analysis, detailed functional solution design, project testing cycles etc., related to rollout or enhancements to Oracle 11i financials modules namely GL, AP, AR, Cash Management, iExpense, iProcurement, Oracle Workflow, PO, FA, GIS, GAE and bolt-on applications like Concur, StreamServe etc., working closely with the Corporate IT Applications development and operations teams.
    • This position will work with finance users and IT business analysts in corporate and regional locations to gather business requirements, analyze and document business processes, document Oracle module configurations and create functional specifications for enhancements, new development.
    • This position will work with other IT groups within Yahoo namely desktop, server operations teams as applicable.
    • This position will also liase with Oracle Corporation’s Support team to log SR’s for Oracle software related bugs and bring issues to closure on projects.
    • Other responsibilities include assisting with functional design, testing for new projects/rollouts of Oracle Applications modules or processes for finance groups within Yahoo.

Experience:
    • The ideal candidate must have a BS Accounting, Finance, Computer Science (or related field of study).
    • 4+ years experience in a functional lead role on ERP implementations using Oracle ERP Applications and 6+ years of overall IT systems integration experience.
    • Experience with Oracle 11i multi-org implementation including GL, AP, PO, AR and strong functional knowledge of these modules is required.
    • Experience with FA, GIS, GAE, SQL and advanced query/report writing (i.e.) Discoverer is a plus.
    • Experience working with a global, multi-cultural team across US, EMEA and APAC regions will be a plus.
    • Candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
    • The candidate should have good analytical, problem solving skills and a desire to develop new skills.